Admin Table December

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Admin Table December

Post by XDemonX »

Incognito wrote:Demon, we would be happy to hear your ideas for the multi idea. That's why we hold admin tables. The ideal mutli fix in my opinion would be linking them through the same account login with some restrictions for the multi. All those things you have said could be used with this method. However, this is not easy to code and we do not see this happening in the near (or even distant) future. Therefore, we are doing the best we can with what we have.

Within the admin team, there is no "cadence" for our day-to-day activities. We act as situations arise, or if we notice something that isn't working or could be improved.
We do have a list of things we want coded into the game, all of which have been discussed under the admin Webboard as well as the Request a Feature section. If a coder suddenly appeared and wanted a list of things to code, we would be happy to supply one. Hiring an outside coder is something we can look into. If someone has experience with this, we'd like to hear their opinion.
Thank you Bouncer.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

XDemonX wrote:Thanks JJ for all the support </sarcasm>. This is why I have you on block you are absolutely worthless to talk to.
No, it is more like every admin has given you every answer possible but you don't agree with any of it. You'd rather assume you know what you are talking about and assume you are absolutely right on this. Here let me clue you in, how much do you think all the new race images plus trade graphics cost? If I remember correctly it was well over $200 and that is just for graphics. If you want to assume coding costs are cheap or free, then you can easily code the fixes you want in game yourself. In reality if we hired someone to do it, it would cost a hell of a lot of money for writing of new tech and add ons to the game. You have to remember they have to assimilate with the game itself too. So like I said, have fun, code whatever you think the game could use since you seem to be so keen on it yourself or maybe just maybe you can understand that stomping your feet around saying I want this and I want that doesn't make it happen.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

JettJackson wrote:
XDemonX wrote:Thanks JJ for all the support </sarcasm>. This is why I have you on block you are absolutely worthless to talk to.
No, it is more like every admin has given you every answer possible but you don't agree with any of it. You'd rather assume you know what you are talking about and assume you are absolutely right on this. Here let me clue you in, how much do you think all the new race images plus trade graphics cost? If I remember correctly it was well over $200 and that is just for graphics. If you want to assume coding costs are cheap or free, then you can easily code the fixes you want in game yourself. In reality if we hired someone to do it, it would cost a hell of a lot of money for writing of new tech and add ons to the game. You have to remember they have to assimilate with the game itself too. So like I said, have fun, code whatever you think the game could use since you seem to be so keen on it yourself or maybe just maybe you can understand that stomping your feet around saying I want this and I want that doesn't make it happen.

JJ the point of this is to discuss. You don't even attempt to discuss you just throw your hands up and say "Nope we don't have a coder it is impossible don't ever try to come up with ideas again we have told you 10000x times". You are not even willing to try. $200 is not a lot of money. If you came to the game and said "Hey we need $300 and we can code this and get this change implemented into the game" people will donate. I myself will donate $100+ easily.

If the change is to have more ways to spend money and you are offering people 50% bonus credits for donating now to help make the change happen.. people will load up on credits if they see they get turn refill options ect... think outside the box JJ you are so narrow minded it bothers me to no end.

Again this is just discussion. Please don't respond if you have nothing to say JJ. At least bouncer acknowledges it. Learn from him on how to communicate because your communication skills are horrible.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

OK I'm catching up on this. I think I'm caught up to this point.