Raiding Rewards

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Aendar
Quiet One

Re: Raiding Rewards

Post by Aendar »

looking at the logs of port raids and planet raids, once it hits 100% base accuracy, it has always laned a hit.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Aendar wrote:looking at the logs of port raids and planet raids, once it hits 100% base accuracy, it has always laned a hit.
There are times it misses, but it is very rare and you need to be usually above level 25 for there to be a negligible chance of a miss on a turret.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Please refrain from ad hominem fallacies, it makes it really hard for me to take any topic seriously.

Anyway, I suppose it's useless for me to throw my feelings on the situation, I can make some changes if they are really desirable. Worst case you guys will shoot yourself in the foot when no one wants to play a game full of 300k players.