planetary pulse laser

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
adam_phg
Quiet One

planetary pulse laser

Post by adam_phg »

PPL ruined relation management. I vote to get rid of it
For the glory of Ayock!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: planetary pulse laser

Post by JettJackson »

I wouldn't say remove it but make it something like 100/100 and/or a 5% accuracy loss, such that those who use it incur a penalty compared to those who use HHG/Nuke.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

i still say get rid of it, but yes nerfing it a bit would help make it less "easy" to get a good gun shell out.... same w/ WQSV... why is there a 250/o?? that needs to go way down
For the glory of Ayock!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

adam_phg wrote:i still say get rid of it, but yes nerfing it a bit would help make it less "easy" to get a good gun shell out.... same w/ WQSV... why is there a 250/o?? that needs to go way down
It is to equate to the CBD, just like the TSD is equal to the the Nij Claymore.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

But it makes the hug less valuable then the nuke.. No point to go good now really
For the glory of Ayock!
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Don't go over board, 130/130 would do the trick. There is really no relation management in the game. Going evil/good is as easy as staying neutral.