EXP updating every 5 mins

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Vladdy
Quiet One

Post by Vladdy »

2 minutes! :roll: it should be 1 or even better, 30 seconds top, when will the admins learn something that it's TRADING that should be changed, get rid of smc AND ALL FUTURE PROGRAMS ALIKE, remove the statistism and your problem is solved... might even attract new persons because of easier playing
Merchants Guide to the Universe
http://mgu.smrealms.de

Retired!!!
Manshoon

Post by Manshoon »

what is all the complaining...some are saying it will make the trading to easy and ruin the hunting......but if you think about it now the hunting seems to be ruining the trading.....presently the hunters have it easy....if you hunters are truely good vet hunters then you should be able to do the same thing no matter what the change....and if not then dont hunt...
If you mess with me i will sick my evil, shark toothed, poo fling, nose biting attack monkey with mange on you
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

my personal opinion is that smc-hunting should be dealt with somehow, it makes no sense for hunters to say "ah traders should learn how to avoid hunters blah blah".
I remember when i started the game, hunters actually used scouts...
this last game i traded a racial all game, one of the best routes both for exp and money... not one single scout there, NEVER...
hunting is not pressing [F5] on Current Players and CTRL-C, CTRL-V on any exp changes...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon