Unbelievable :D

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

There was never a problem with the three Hailucinations names. The trouble started when they were changed after the game started. If some names are close in spelling to each other then who cares. Just like last game their was me Freon22 and another player named Freon. So just stay to the rule no name changes after the game starts.
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

Ok, look. The admins APPROVED the Hallucinations name ONLY because they didn't realize the i and l would look similar... THAT was the problem and THAT is why they had to be changed. The Lotus names use different characters, that in this particular font, a difference CAN be established between the names. As far as the travdan names go... the rule states no multis are allowed THUS if those travdans are STILL playing they must be in guidelines with the rules which means any half wit player should be able to tell that it is different people. If not then we go with Darwin's theory for survival of the fitest... the players that are dumb enough to make a multi are not mentally fit enough to play this game so by nature they are eliminated THUS making this a fairer playing field.

So travdan and your "multis" I salute you for getting rid of dumb players THANK YOU!
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

Rose is still the best girlfriend I ever had :)
the intimacy was so so but Rose tried but the drones were passionate :twisted:
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

thats cause you never made me do anything that I didn't want to... while I was awake.
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Hellman109
Beta Tester

Post by Hellman109 »

I remember about 6 games ago.

I was a trader going on my trading little way.

Saw another ship, did a scan, oh yep, no illusion there, thats a 0/6 IST, no probs, Ill ignore it cause Im on my last leg.

5 seconds later

*pod screen* you were podded by... that IST WTF?

Look at CPL, two names basically identical (forget what they were).

My first thought: Damn smart tactic, congrats, now wheres the bank.

I think people need to lighten up a bit.
All I heard was blah blah blah, Im a little whinger.