Is it just me?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Incision
Quiet One

Is it just me?

Post by Incision »

Is it just me or is the GP boring when its pretty much purely DC. Granted DC is doing extremely well this game and being real active. But I think there are many things to cover that must be written about... If not we need a few more writters for our editor. { Even a talk about Nij Newbie alliance teaching 1 newbie how to trade} Just same DC stories all the time get boring. Why not just say DC rocks, every other alliance sucks, why bother playing, its pointless.... Thats what the GP says to me every time it comes out :)
Incision
Faded Image
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

i rather just whine, i have no skill at the whole story writing thing, but i'm sure theres more than just you writing articles :)
Incision
Faded Image
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Well I used to write DC sucks articles and got flamed for those... is there no pleasing you folks? ;) Maybe there just isnt alot of news to write about other than that? Or maybe there just needs to be some writer who goes out and finds more articles, expose's maybe? Each game some of the good hunters and traders use a new name, why not find out who they are, talk about the leadership of some of the other alliances etc...?
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will