rosey and sector 3485

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

"Now finally let me finish with a quick question. What do you think about the guy hitting DC mines now too? I mean, after all, he just learned from you. And would you think it's cool if 40 guys did it next game?"

well I think if it is a legitimate person playing I am fine with it. As I am not actually affiliated with DC I would hold this opinion for every alliances as well. Also, if you get 40 guys to do I liked to see. To many people care about stats, to many people don't have the patients, to many people would get bored b/c its not how they WANT to play the game.

There is a fine line between playing the game to play the game and playing the game to ;) people off. The difference can be little things. DoW whined/complained about me and still are... why not this new guy? Oh yeah... they only cared if something happened to them.
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
GronK
Quiet One

Post by GronK »

Personally I think that the whole thing is funny. Way to go Rosebud this game should be fun and I bet Rosebud is enjoying the game. AND THE REST OF YA are just a bunch of cry babies.
yamo
Quiet One

Post by yamo »

[quote="Rosebud
There is a fine line between playing the game to play the game and playing the game to **** people off. The difference can be little things.

:twisted: ...uh...mebbe...single mines are cool, Beavis.
Old Soul. Newbie Skills!
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

just for the record (because i'm a stubborn SOB) i'd like to point out that a handful of ex-DoW have now done the exact same thing... funny, the ones that have done it are the ones that yelled at me. douchebags
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

and I'd just like to post for the record that I farted
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

TinkerBell

Post by TinkerBell »

[/quote]Personally I think that the whole thing is funny. Way to go Rosebud this game should be fun and I bet Rosebud is enjoying the game. AND THE REST OF YA are just a bunch of cry babies.[quote]

Amen to that Gronk