Alliance Roster Size

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

It would also be a whole lot harder to actually get a level 70, not only that, but I'd expect planetary defences to be tweaked to rebalance with alliance sizes
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

OmegaRenegade wrote:And as for why I quit, it really had nothing to do with DC at all, I was just tired of dealing with alliances an such,
I like SMR and I haven't quit, so why are you trying to change a game that you are not playing.
OmegaRenegade wrote:I'd expect planetary defences to be tweaked to rebalance with alliance sizes
You want to weaken the planets. Everyone is trying to make planets more valuable. Put your 15 member alliance ideal to a vote and see what everyone thinks of it.
Last edited by Freon22 on Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

freon OR is a good player. Just because he quit for reasons you wouldnt know of doesnt mean he doesnt know what he is talking. SO until you know i would shut up. Nothing personal just want to make sure ur not bashing him for the wrong reasons
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Penglund wrote:SO until you know i would shut up.
I could care less why he doesn't play and I didn't say anything about if he was a good player or a bad player. But I will post my opinion on what he is suggesting and if you read the end of my post you will see that I said it should be put to a vote. I didn't even know he had quit until he said he had, that is why I wanted to know why he is trying to push the ideal through so hard.
But just for you I have when back and edited it so it sound a little better.
Thauglor
Quiet One

Post by Thauglor »

To me it just seems like admins have no idea about whats going on in game. Lots of great ideas on this board never get a comment from them and totally f***ed up ideas like this get pushed into the game for no reason at all.
The almighty Thauglor
Lords of Melnibone

HoA, DS, UT, TC, TE, TSM, DD, DEATH, SP, DC, Virus, MH
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

hehe thanks peglund, and freon, I have my reasons for pushing an idea, and I do know more about what is going in ingame than you may think
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

If you had any understanding of the game whatsoever, you would not be advocating smaller alliances, since that will only serve to widen the gap between the elite and the lesser alliances. Why do you think practically every vet with any game experience to speak of is against the idea?
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

OmegaRenegade wrote:freon, I have my reasons for pushing an idea, and I do know more about what is going in ingame than you may think
Well that tells me and everyone else a lot! You have your reason for trying to push something through in a game that you don't play. Thats good, and I don't care what you know or think you know. It looks more like you are just trying to cause trouble. I think this thread has going as far as it can. So you have a good day.
Warlock
Quiet One

Post by Warlock »

IF I remember correctly, Omega is Nomad. Could be wrong, but isn't it a bit odd that a player who is 'inactive' is around so much?
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

You dont need a good memory to figure that out :o