Contest

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Incision
Quiet One

Contest

Post by Incision »

FI will be holding a small contest. Rules are as follows.....

You must clear Sagitta and taurus up to a level 50 DC planet in each gal... And bust them both, then maintain each of them for 4 days. If you can accomplish this FI will give you 1 bil and fund every ship that you lose in the process.
Incision
Faded Image
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

lol, sending people on suicide missions now? At least give them realistic goals. 1) There is no way they can do both galaxies before we strike back, 2) Taking a 50+ in one of the galaxies is feasible, but holding it for 4 days is not.

Basically, you will be getting alliances to weaken themselves in these attempts, while you sit back and watch knowing full well that you will never have to pay them a penny because the task is impossible.

Don't fall for it people.......

PS Shouldn't this be in alliance discussions?
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

I like a challenge.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

The other thing that needs pointing out here is that Incision is asking people to do what he is unable/unwilling to do himself. How about less talk and more action Incision - come get us, you know where we are............
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

Give it time Ard, its all in process :). You will have some defensive time before the games out.
Incision
Faded Image
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

I accept this challenge.
Tulayrk
Quiet One

Post by Tulayrk »

So is this for 96 hours or a period of time that encompasses four separate calendar days? And if the latter, what time zone is going to be the standard?

Answers would be appreciated, as they would allow us the ability to make adequate emergency preparations.
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

Contest has already begun... It will end until DC has no planets { unlikely, but not impossible} Or the game ends...

The 4 day period begins as soon as they can show proof they have both planets in their hands { and of course its been busted not just handed over}

Its all about giving DC some action... And having some fun in the process... I hope it works.
Incision
Faded Image
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Ok Rojak, let me know when you can get LC together for a bust and we'll move the CD's off 2 rocks and clear the mines out of the way...........that qualifies for Incision's rules.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

and people wonder why the game has somehow become less fun lately
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will