Contest

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

.......because losers like FI can't get their act together enough to try a real bust themselves, so they have to pay other people to do their dirty work for them (not that Incision ever intended to pay anyone, as I have pointed out).
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

Ard Ard! Don't worry about this. We wanted a challenge, and now we're going to get it.

[Just thank Incision and wish everyone luck.]

Thanks Incision. Good luck everyone, I look forward to lots of fun.
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

Get LC to take the planets, I will gladly pay them, Hold the two planets for 4 days and the money is theirs, I will be running another contest of just handing a bil out... You must think I'm an idiot but really I just want the game to have some action... Currently we op every other day... and I see a few other ops but nothing major { our ops aren't big either}

Its time to liven up the game... or let it get old like every other game that SMR has.
Incision
Faded Image
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

Also, I'll change the contest all together to make it more possible, bust 2 planets { 1 in each gal... They can't be within 2 sectors of the warp} The ops don't have to be the same night however they must be 48 hours apart, and for this rules that make it more possible, It can't be LC hand over :)....

It can be a joint op between alliances....
Incision
Faded Image
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

Incision wrote:The ops don't have to be the same night however they must be 48 hours apart
That confusing to me...it seems like you're saying they can be the same night but have to be 48 hours apart which is impossible....

Do you mean they must be within 48 hours of each other?

And do you have to hold both planets for 4 days?
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

they CAN be the same night, but they DON'T have to be, BUT they must be within a 48 hour period, and no they don't have to hold the planets just claim it and then prove that....{ I was trying to make it so DC had a chance to stop someone from wining, by having a counter op period but Ard is calling me a liar :roll: , so I'm not giving a grace period.}
Incision
Faded Image
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Incision wrote:....{ I was trying to make it so DC had a chance to stop someone from wining,
lol lol Everyone knew you were not going to have to pay out any money because you knew DC would not let anyone hold one of their planet for any amount time. But now you said it, you know thats 500 million for each planet. You should make it for that 500 million for a planet. Because you also know that it will be hard to take two level 50 planets within that 48 hours time table. So it looks like you are still looking for a way out of paying. Can they both be in the same galaxy? If so then maybe!
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

theres a difference between contest and give away...

its not 500 mil a planet because I will also pay for every ship that is lost in the process... If no one wants to do it or can't then thats their issue, not mine.
Incision
Faded Image