are you guys going crazy or what???

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

/me goes to buy nij weaps fast

can we do the same thing with creo please?

if only I was playin hehe
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

i've been fighting all game FOR peace and i still have to agree that this is a questionable move... i'll put up war votes to avoid MB's wrath, but i shoudnt have to fix this
Tulayrk
Quiet One

Post by Tulayrk »

Mea culpae from the admins would go a long way, rather than the current strategy of "let's pretend that race wars never existed so we don't have to apologize to the community."
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

we have already had fed parkers do an op loaded up with nij weapons, are the admins going to fix this or not?
Jez
Quiet One

Post by Jez »

Ardbeg wrote:Just take nij weapons off any player who is not nij - should be easy enough to do.
If no one bought their nij weapons legitimately earlier and lost peace then I agree just remove all nij weapons from non-nij races.
Gaah
Blum
Chat Troll

Post by Blum »

Masterblaster wrote:mistake??? you realize the round is ***** up now? I want a guilty and his resignations. sure am angry ffs!
You want a guilty? Well, here is one: Masterblaster didn't do enough testing in beta to discover that problem.

Errors in coding will always be made. In most games these errors are discovered by the beta testers. Unfortunately in this game people prefer complaining.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

hows this, it takes max a few days to fix it, I fully expect you guys to be declaring war on everyone very soon. Instead of getting your panties in a knot because of a coding error relax and realise that it wasnt done on purpose, the admins arent trying to spite you, this isnt the smr version of lightning from the sky, so just relax and take it in stride, stuff happens, if a bugless game were really that important to you you'd do alot more beta testing than you do
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Masterblaster
Quiet One

Post by Masterblaster »

Blum I was so angry coz first thing I've heard was that peace treaties were the promised "Racial Wars reward". I hope you can understand that hear something like that would have flamed up anyone. if it's a bug then it's different, but still should have been fixed earlier, it's still up and there are still ppl taking advantage of that.
molti nemici, molto onore....
axisofunity
Beta Tester

Yep

Post by axisofunity »

Well, how about this;

Beta Testing is opened to new players. I'm not sure it's very clear on how to do this...

Admins tell us whether they're going to do anything about this problem.

Admins tell us if it's a bug, or a 'feature'.

New game is announced soon... :-)
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

Masterblaster wrote:mistake??? you realize the round is ***** up now? I want a guilty and his resignations. sure am angry ffs!

Arent you scared to think that there's someone around with obiouvsly no brain that has the power to do such big "mistakes"???
LOL so your saying you want the people running the game to stop running the game. therefore not have the game at all.. yeah i smell *idiot*
i killed orca.