are you guys going crazy or what???

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Heh! I don't know about the rest of ya, but I am definetly crazy. Don't se how an admin can resign when the game is being host by them at no cost to the players unless they want to donate.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Yeah, lets not forget all the time and energy the admins put in to the game, are they making money at it? nope, and when they try to do something to make things more exciting you all freak out if it doesnt go as planned, you think they are going to still want to make the game better if they get that kind of reaction? Lets not forget they loved the game enough to bring this version back from the dead, and now they spend so much time working on it and improving it that they dont get to play much, I think getting mad is exactly the wrong reaction to this
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

No one is seriously suggesting the admins punish themselves, but players have a right to speak up when game mechanics get screwed over as badly as this.
Nariis

Post by Nariis »

There's nothing wrong with getting mad. I'd be mad too if I was Nijarin and didn't want anyone else getting my weapons. Just don't sit there and scream that we did it on purpose. Despite what people may think, we are not that highhanded. I also agree with Blum, if more people would actually beta test instead of just screwing around, maybe more of the bugs would have been caught. Of course, it would have helped if someone had remembered to remove the SMS from the ship list.