Departure and :D

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Thauglor
Quiet One

Post by Thauglor »

who are you?
The almighty Thauglor
Lords of Melnibone

HoA, DS, UT, TC, TE, TSM, DD, DEATH, SP, DC, Virus, MH
Nix`
Quiet One

Post by Nix` »

Honour in a COMPUTER GAME has little or no merit. People should stop reading into it so much. It's easy to be fake on the internet.

As regards to the cheat it does not exist. It is a bug no matter what cap the admins want to put on it. A loophole is a legal work around. This loophole was available to everyone. Just because some people feel to honourable to use it does not negate from the fact that it exists.

Asking for a 1v1 and showing up with 3v1 isn't honourable but I'm sure its happened, does anything happen to the 3 players? Nope its tough titties.

People are just digging into this too much and blowing it way out of proprtion. Boorawl I remember a 1v1 I was meant to do with you... didn't goto plan did it. Everyone is great for pointing fingers... truth be told who really cares? It can be annoying but does it really bother you? And if it does look into why it bothers you so much, chances are there is deeper meaning
BooRawl
Quiet One

Post by BooRawl »

I have played on 3 alliances with you I believe I am usually very quiet. I also remember u in bigbang playing with whiteknights i believe. I ahave been around. But all those people bashing TH should give there heads a shake and ask what they really know, about it and stop bashing our alliance.
BooRawl
Quiet One

Post by BooRawl »

Just as I thought the people yelling fire fire can not put the evidence on the table. Go then who cares way to stir up the community
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

BooRawl wrote:this is what they do best stilr up **** and sterling has never played on a poor alliance it is easy to be good in HoA DC etc
Just so you remember that sterling is in Legits, sure we are 4th in xp but that does not mean we are an awesome alliace or anything. Just that a few people worked really hard while others in the alliance sacrificed their turns to do what was best for the alliance. I myself am very shocked by your messaged and didnt think that would come from you. Who knows maybe you think its ok to let people cheat but for us trying our best to play a game as honest as possible you are doing nothing but slapping us in the face by condoning this situation.