Alliance Credo's

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Alliance Credo's

Post by Thennian »

Maybe this is alittle early, but i noticed a couple alliance credo's are personal messages to other alliances, while this might not be hurtful yet ive seen it (and been guilty) of using the alliance credo's as ways of insulting and demeaning other allainces/peoples in the other SM

lets not go down that road :)
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Agreed
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

If you want an NAP, just look at Crus. They give them out like SOul gives out STD's.--Reincarnation. If i am not mistaken, if that was sent in an interplayer mail, it would have a possibility of being banned (the sender).
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

If it's so offensive, why are you posting it kuwl?!
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Alliance credos say alot about the alliance...this is no exception. Bad form, poor attitude, no surprise.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

LoL.. my whining.. *hands sterling a mirror*

There is where the whining is coming from. It isn't insulting to me, but is insulting to SOul and to the Crusader alliance. I am sticking up for the Crusader alliance AND SOul, not whining.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Harry Krishna wrote:Alliance credos say alot about the alliance...this is no exception. Bad form, poor attitude, no surprise.
I'm a little suprised to see you jump on this bandwagon HK. You can say a lot of things about Reincarnation (including that we have a leader who can be a little confrontational at times (I know - look who's talking, hehe)), but labelling a successful, hardworking and fair-playing alliance as "bad form, poor attitude, no surprise" is IMO pretty bad form in itself. As a member of DC, Reincarnation and Crusaders I have enjoyed good-natured and well-played wars with honorable teammates.

I suggest that everyone in Reincarnation and Crusaders leave this bickering to Sterling and Kuwl, no reason for the rest of us to get involved.
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

I'd like to give props to Kuwl for sticking up for us even though we just had a disastorous joint op with his alliance- you're okay in my book.

I agree with Thennian that alliance credos should say something about the alliance - or, failing that, be humourous - but not to label or demean other alliances. For now, I'm going to agree with Ardbeg, and stay out.
Vladdy
Quiet One

Post by Vladdy »

RandyOrsolo wrote:I'd like to give props to Kuwl for sticking up for us even though we just had a disastorous joint op with his alliance- you're okay in my book.

I agree with Thennian that alliance credos should say something about the alliance - or, failing that, be humourous - but not to label or demean other alliances. For now, I'm going to agree with Ardbeg, and stay out.
Well, Reincarnation credo made me laugh ;)
Merchants Guide to the Universe
http://mgu.smrealms.de

Retired!!!
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Ardbeg wrote:...labelling a successful, hardworking and fair-playing alliance as "bad form, poor attitude, no surprise" is IMO pretty bad form in itself. As a member of DC, Reincarnation and Crusaders I have enjoyed good-natured and well-played wars with honorable teammates.

I suggest that everyone in Reincarnation and Crusaders leave this bickering to Sterling and Kuwl, no reason for the rest of us to get involved.
Ard, my comment was not directed at Reincarnation's performance as a team, which speaks for itself, but at the motto which seems intentionally provocative and unworthy of such an honorable alliance.

This thread is pointing out the use (or misuse) of mottos how we don't want to go down that road. I agree with that. I also agree with you Ard that there isn't reason to get involved (or more involved than I am already LOL) so nuff said.
that which pods you makes you stronger