Spockolgy game surprises...

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

Well, Rein, Hk, a few others, Im not crying for respect, Im asking not to be flamed for not holding a pGal. Alliances can do more than take gals / mine / pb etc as a massive alliance. One reason I am in this alliance is to show that small alliances can be fun and succesful. And your right, you may not be able to directly compare us to any of the major alliances, but you dont have to flame us for not attempting to take a planet gal. We wont end up #1 by any standards, but that isnt our goal. Im sorta fed up with big game 30 player alliance BS, so I came into this game just hoping to have fun. Please, Please dont flame for that.

As for those of you that are saying GJ to us. Thankyou. Lotus, Cuda, all of yall. You guys know that we are not going to have many lvl 9 Pr's with 14 people, 8 of them ranked beggener(no top racials), but ty for recognizing us.
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

Sorry Cuda, if you want to talk about us go here http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewtopic.php?p=45981#45981

Something surprising about this game:

This game we tried to set it up just for mines to not be an issue. Didnt work to well, gal layout isnt an issue.... ?
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

I just wanna say LB rocks ;)

Fat Tony pwns everyone for cash made... I pwn everyone for forces brought... and last but not least the most important category:

Rank Player Drinks at Bars Total
1 Vtreka 4532

BOOO YEAH!!!!
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Vober, play the way you want to. Have fun. That's what it's all about.

For the record, I'm all for the small alliances. More power to them. May they someday build a galaxy that I can bust, or come to my galaxy to bust so I can pod them.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

well i like to give credit to where credit is due, good job 3 poeple in that allaince for making them one of the top hunting alliances this early in the game. I hope you guys can teach the rest of them to hunt. But respect? nah not when i dont respect some alliances that put in alot more time and effort into EVERY aspect of the game.
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

Im just wondering who they all think won last game? I mean with so many aspects in the game itself you cant just go by xp alone. You also have to take in effect their galaxies they owned and if they were ever dominated in the game or not. Last game LB finished first in XP but wasnt even close to being 1st in any form of ops (port raids,planet bust) things like that. So just because they fed hunted last game and finished first in xp you people are trying to say they won? LOL i know better than that as well as the community.
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

your right Epic was #1 i mean we busted Rein at will and it got boring when they were never on any of the planets we busted they didnt even build them after a while...we had our lvl 70 planets(which i built) your right boom we were #1
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

Ya ya PV should i hand you the tissue again or did you finally stop crying from last game. You guys busted meaningless planets in mirage a grand total of 3. We (rein) didnt care about those planets and were going to give them to whitfield. SO the little post someone else made stating they took control of mirage was a blatent lie. But oh well life goes on and its a new game :P
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

we first went into MC then went to Mirage we checked both places
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

Yes but you saw MC was built alot better and ran over to mirage. Whats that say about epic,lol.