Spockolgy game surprises...

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Spockolgy game surprises...

Post by Cuda »

Ok, the game has got off to a pretty solid start. Thus far, what is the biggest surprise in your opinion, this game.

I'll start. I think Team Pup 'n Suds is one of the bigger surprises. Going into this game we didnt even know they'd be an alliance. They weren't listed under the alliance discussions by anyway, yet they are #1 in kills. My hat is off to them, well done Pup n' Suds.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Spockolgy game surprises...

Post by Freon22 »

Cuda wrote:they are #1 in kills. My hat is off to them, well done Pup n' Suds.
I'll wait to say well done, are they Fed parkers that only hunts traders and newbies.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

quit raging on the little guy.

They dont got big AA slush funds or minefields to hide behind and because of this you insult them. shame on you.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

NO FLAMING GUYS!!!! BIggest surprises, what are they?
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

LotuS wrote:quit raging on the little guy.
LotuS I am not raging on anyone. There is a Well Done Forum for these types of post. Was just saying if you do nothing but hunt traders and newbie, its not much of a well done is it. If I see them do more or at least try then I will be saying "Well Done", "Good Team Work", "Great Job On Kicking Ass". But if everyone in that alliance does nothing but hunts, and parks in fed then its, they did ok. So I will wait and see if they are good or at least try.
LotuS wrote:They dont got big AA slush funds or minefields to hide behind and because of this you insult them. shame on you.
If they traded a little more then they could have that AA slush funds and the minefields to hide behind. But then that takes more then hunting other traders and newbie doesn't it. Guess we will just have to wait and see if this team is worth a
Well Done
Cuda wrote: BIggest surprises, what are they?
No Flaming from me. So what is the Biggest surpises?
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

LB claiming a gal and mining is a good thing :)
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Thennian wrote:LB claiming a gal and mining is a good thing :)
They did! Cool last game they fed hunted, good to see them geting out there. Hope they kick butt and have fun.
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

To be honest, I've got to agree with Freon's points about Pup 'n Suds (yes, we're allowed to criticize the little guy Lotus, live with it). A good hunting alliance they may be, but until they prove otherwise that's all they are.

Adult Swim has gotten off to a nice start, and they raided both ends of a nice route in Livstar, and were leading in kills and doing well in exp early on.

Reincarnation's start, while not as strong as in games past (at least by some measures), actually has me worried about what they're going to do next. I'd be feeling better if they were dominating in kills like usual, but they aren't.

Shadow's doing very well, too. Let's see if they can sustain it.
drake
Quiet One

Post by drake »

biggest suprise, that guy cuda being #1!!! :)
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

shame on both of you!
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC