Who do you respect?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Who do you respect?

Post by Cuda »

So, I am curious to here... who do you respect the most in this game?

(Doesn't neccessarily mean who is the best, just who you respect the best for whatever reason...)

No naming someone from your own alliance, it has to be an enemy alliance.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

I've respected Ardbeg for a very long time. May not agree with him all the time, but I am sure I'll never be able to play on his level. ;)
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Since I can't pick someone from my alliance...

Thauglor is a great player. Crusaders fought against LoM alot back in Badlands, and when Thauglor was in DC he and I exchanged shots a few times in small fleet fights. He is always able to keep a friendly level of play no matter what and while he is extremely capable, he doesn't have the attitude that sometimes goes with that. His approach to the game is always sensible.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

I respect everyone but certain people. The rest i respect equally. Granted i may dispute with the others but 99% of the time its in good fun.

<B.O.B.> Keep it clean, keep fun. Don't hijack this into a flame war.
<B.O.B.> DO NOT re-edit/re-enter something I do. If you disagree with what I have done, take it up in a PM with me. This is the same thing as ban-hopping.
Last edited by Hate on Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

sterling ive had a couple beers but ur post isnt making much more sense at the end lol
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

Thennian wrote:sterling ive had a couple beers but ur post isnt making much more sense at the end lol
At least i wasnt the only one that thought so,lol.
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Hate wrote:
Thennian wrote:sterling ive had a couple beers but ur post isnt making much more sense at the end lol
At least i wasnt the only one that thought so,lol.
haha, I got confused at the end too.

Hate, could you just delete the post all together then? Or say, I respect nearly everyone? I'd just rather not have a fight in this thread lol.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

Sterling
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Ardbeg would probably the first name from an enemy alliance that comes to mind.
Goey
Quiet One

Post by Goey »

Hmmm.. I don't have an alliance but I get the Drift.. Anx,Ardbeg,Thaug,Hk,Sterling. Yes seriously Sterling.. cause even though he's cocky beyond belief he's still decent to chat with every once in a while and really can be a cool guy on rare occasion and he has led the Top alliance for 3-4 Games now! *Side note* this is coming from the guy you kicked outta DC sterling! (Jerk) But ya. I really do respect those people among others!

<B.O.B.> Filtered words removed.
Mostly Harmless - The Dogs of War - Mutts of Mayhem - P.O.D Squad - Faded Image - Death Control - E.P.I.C - The DawnRazors - Lords of Melnibone - Adult Swim - System Failure - Haste - Were so Donezo