Lotus should be banned from this board

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Lotus should be banned from this board

Post by Harry Krishna »

His posts are a waste of time and add nothing to the discussion. His brand of inane posting should not be encouraged or tolerated. Will any moderator of this forum care to address this?
that which pods you makes you stronger
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

I second this notion..isnt Lotus a mod?
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

Im sure that if stupid and pointless posts were a crime, then it would be more than just lotus that should be banned.

It would be nice to see the idiots gone tho.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

There are a relatively small number of players who make serious contributions to the serious threads. How about allowing mods to lock certain threads for everyone except a select group of flagged posters who have shown they can contribute. This would be used only for serious discussions of game balance & game mechanics.
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Let's see if this intervention can't give him a clue first...
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

By finding it worthy to waste your time paying attention to someone who you think is not worth your time you are in fact giving them credit. If you people truly were so dedicated to the advancement of this board you would ignore anyone you didn't find worthy of your time. !!!!What a concept!!!! And then when they post babble you should ignore it and post BACK ON SUBJECT!!!! WHAT A BRILIANT IDEA! But whatever, whine away.
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

Ardbeg wrote:There are a relatively small number of players who make serious contributions to the serious threads. How about allowing mods to lock certain threads for everyone except a select group of flagged posters who have shown they can contribute. This would be used only for serious discussions of game balance & game mechanics.
you can't say "in here only x, y, w and z can post!"... i agree that some post are stupid, but u can't lock people out of a public discussion... I'd rather have mods deleting the irrelevant posts when (and only when) it hurts the discussion...

again for emphasis: you can't lock people out of a public discussion!
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Rosebud wrote:By finding it worthy to waste your time paying attention to someone who you think is not worth your time you are in fact giving them credit. If you people truly were so dedicated to the advancement of this board you would ignore anyone you didn't find worthy of your time. !!!!What a concept!!!! And then when they post babble you should ignore it and post BACK ON SUBJECT!!!! WHAT A BRILIANT IDEA! But whatever, whine away.
Rosen, what you say here is what we've been doing for months and it hasn't worked. It's time to escalate this to a topic of discussion.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

If you want me to leave say so.

Sorry to interupt your serious, no fun allowed, forum reading time.

and for your information my posts are not insane, they have deep integral meaning pertaining to the subject at hand. If you are to dense to see it then thats your problem.

And yes I can admit im not the best at times, But who doesent come on the web board stoned and drunk? Idont loike your brand of liberal BS and :P around much but I dont go make a thread asking for you to be shot.

wtf is with you people and wanting to get rid of players when our playerbase is tiny. I dont see how your brains work. its counter productive. Ive probably brought 20+ people to this game by myself and people my people have brought.

I dont think i should have to even read this because it should be deleted cause its just plain retarded.

Shame on you HK.
Last edited by LotuS on Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Lotus, you are an experienced member of the smr community, act like it. What you have been doing lately, e.g. "Hang him!" and some of the other stuff is just spamming the threads. Don't act like it's anything more than it is.