Well BoB

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Well BoB

Post by Thennian »

becuase u LOCKED the other thread..if u accuse "most" of us of swearing in threads an that we should receive ban points for it..then get it done and until i RECIEVE my ban points for swearing i can say whatever i want about Lotus's stupid posts.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Re: Well BoB

Post by B.O.B. »

Thennian wrote:becuase u LOCKED the other thread..if u accuse "most" of us of swearing in threads an that we should receive ban points for it..then get it done and until i RECIEVE my ban points for swearing i can say whatever i want about Lotus's stupid posts.
Lol. Love the attitude Thennian. I can't add ban points, I've mentioned that at least twice in that thread. And you are almost reiterating my point that you are all taking this to much to the extreme. You want LotuS banned, but then a good junk of the people demanding a ban would be banned for the very same thing you want LotuS to be banned for.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

no im saying that you are defending lotus by saying "well hes doing what most of u are doign" and im saying well we should ALL get ban points.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Thennian wrote:no im saying that you are defending lotus by saying "well hes doing what most of u are doign" and im saying well we should ALL get ban points.
If you really want ban points on WB, you'll have to ask Spock or Azool to help you out. I wouldn't ask Roach cause he has been gone for a long time and showign no signs of returning.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Thennian, dont you thin you are taking this way to far? like seriously, do you find some lame ass interjection of "hang him" or other usless loty-spam so offencive that you need to get all up on your high horse and make a big stink about it?
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

im the last person in SMR to be a on a high horse..i just tend to agree with HK that Lotus is a spamming retard (be it from being stoned or drunk) and i dont reading threads that are suposed to be serious and seeing dumb ass posts about hanging poeple or like like "we are uber l33t pwn roxo0r" i mean i love this game but i can do wihtout him posting stupid stuff when a serious discuss is going on.

<B.O.B.> Filtered words removed.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

and poeple wonder why Admins like Spock and Azool dont read certain threads.
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

ok from now on, i will act like lotus for the next 3 days and see how you all like it
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

Thennian wrote:im the last person in SMR to be a on a high horse..i just tend to agree with HK that Lotus is a spamming retard (be it from being stoned or drunk)
dude. Im on a high horse. Lets me and you elites pick who gets to be banned.

Eliteness is sweet.

I also think BoB can join us, even give him full admin powers, he is a pretty cool dude.

Okay, three of us elites now. You have to be voted in by two thirds, then and only then can you decide who to bash and declare who we demand be banned!
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

thennian, go get yourself banned will ya?... can't u see the stupidity of this discussion?!?!...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon