Top 15 in draft game?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Top 15 in draft game?

Post by Cuda »

So, just outta curiosity... which players do you think will go top 15 in the draft game? I suppose I could start...

#1. Obiously me, I mean come on. I AM the best player to EVER play SMR. Im like a combination of Anx, MM, Elvis Fett, Regulator, and death becomes you. I may hold out though, if someone doesn't offer me a good contract (Ala Eli Manning) 8O
2. Ardbeg?
3. Trigify
4.Purigek (Just cause I want them split up :) )
5. Sterling
6. ID
7. Jester
8. D-wiz.
9. Randy Orsolo
10. Thennian
11. Mar
12. Page
13. axisofunity
14. Siege (is gay)
15. Omega Retard (Sorry OR, sterlings said it so much it just kinda sticks )

I'm not taking into account who will actually lead though, cause that took to much effort. So just for kicks, who do you think will be taken early?
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

If i were a leader id choose the planet builders and miners first especially since the game will be based on planets taken and held etc then oppers...and ironically hunters last.
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Well looking at the galaxy layout, it looks like it will be difficult to maintain a minefield. There is only one planet galaxy, so there will be a lot of battles inside that galaxy (I hope) which is why some of the hunters/group fighters would be more valuable, in my opinion.
RedDragon
Quiet One

Post by RedDragon »

Cuda you miss the point that if there is no job for builders / miners then more hunters means that trading is far harder - therefore good traders are invaluable - either that or territory is taken that is not planet galaxies. i.e. the balance just puts minefields elsewhere....

The miners and builders will be the most valuable people in the draft after the first 10 or so elite hunters/traders
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

RedDragon wrote:Cuda you miss the point that if there is no job for builders / miners then more hunters means that trading is far harder - therefore good traders are invaluable - either that or territory is taken that is not planet galaxies. i.e. the balance just puts minefields elsewhere....

The miners and builders will be the most valuable people in the draft after the first 10 or so elite hunters/traders

I suppose that make sense :) Good thing Im not a leader.
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Activity is the key here... Who are the top 15 most active ppl in SMR? I hate to blow my own horn but I don't think I'm that far down that list, unfortunately...

[EDIT] On another note... I read the two posts below mine before posting. The time says 9 somthing pm and it's really 11:49...
axisofunity
Beta Tester

Post by axisofunity »

Aye, for those reasons I've dropped my candicacy for leader and and am now pimping myself as a top ten trade profit from last game and top 15 from this :)
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

I think i'll go top 15 :wink:

Uhm...3 of your picks are leaders.
Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

/me is a newb that no one wants
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

I try to make 'em think I'm that, too Peng....unfortunately once you start posting on the WB some fools get the mistaken impression you're good at this game :D.
What, you want something witty?