Challenge: How many 5 year olds could you take at once?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Challenge: How many 5 year olds could you take at once?

Post by Cuda »

Rules:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.

- You are not allowed to touch a wall.

- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."

- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.

- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.

- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.

- The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

Been having this stupid debate with some friends and the answers vary wildly from 5 to 80. I am of the opinion that I could take around 40, no matter how well trained they are you can still run faster than them. My plan would be to run away to the other side of the room, wait for them to chase after me and kick 3 or 4 in the head. When they start to swarm, I run away again and repeat. If they managed to grab onto my legs so I couldn't run away I would start punching them in the top of the head or even banging heads together. I don't see how they could stop a kick to the head, and I can't imagine what someone would train them to do.

<B.O.B.> Do not use special character or special spellings to get around filter.
Last edited by Cuda on Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

You and your friends have very strange minds. So you guys really sit around thinking about how many 5 year olds you can beat up? Very strange.

Moderators do your job. Delete this thread its way to weird for this fourm.
Last edited by Freon22 on Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

i wouldn't say strange, i'd say sick... sick minds u guys have...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

It depends on whether or not one of the kids is smart enough to organize them into working together.....
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Ardbeg wrote:It depends on whether or not one of the kids is smart enough to organize them into working together.....
me/ thinks you fall into their friendship group. :?
Corran
Quiet One

Post by Corran »

k, if you have ever watched kids play any sports they dont stick to whatever you trained them, they group up and just flail. And the most at a time that could hit you would be 5 i think they have more energy then you, the key is to hit them once and take them down for good. Go for a quick shot to the head or throat. and you could probably get up to 100
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

[EDIT] Decided not to participate in this thread after all
Last edited by Grey on Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blum
Chat Troll

Post by Blum »

Grey wrote:I think you could take 1 more kid than you could fit into a basketball court which makes this discussion pointless :p
LOL
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

pff
40?

I could take down like 200 of em prolly

kill the 1st one and use it as a club

Id be able to keep going if I had the energy but I could prolly go more than 200
drake
Quiet One

Post by drake »

seldum wrote:pff
40?

I could take down like 200 of em prolly

kill the 1st one and use it as a club

Id be able to keep going if I had the energy but I could prolly go more than 200
you ever thrown 200 punches? lol even 50 for that matter... and that's into a punching bag... hitting bone is a completely different matter, you hit the wrong spot and even a 5y/os head will break your hand. and those little girls can be mean, at 5 they already know where to kick you, and they bite and claw on top of that.. i do believe i'd be so drained around 40 that the ones left would be able to pick over me like vultures.. and they have those snotty hands from whiping their running noses... ewwwwwwwww god and they'd all be coughing cause you get that many together and they're all sick, i'd prolly be so disgusted at the first snotty nosed coughing sneezing little brat coming towards me i might not even be able to take one LOL :P