Im gone

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Im gone

Post by LotuS »

bye to anyone who was cool.

rest of you, enjoy your game. I just am fed up with SMR as a whole, the majority of people are just to wound up in winning at any cost, you dont have respect or honor and would pod your own grandmother to boost your stats. you kill the fun with your gang banging and cheap tactics. and the worst part is your proud of yourselves. The game I loved is gone, THis is just the ashes of whats left and my leaving is well overdue, i played for almost 4 years straight now and the game has just become something i dont want to be apart of. Its to bogus for me. no hard feelings to anyone.

Ill be around chat sometimes but I wont play anymore. Farewell fair Smr.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
axisofunity
Beta Tester

Post by axisofunity »

Sorry since I don't know the full story....

But lets see, your alliance and one other busted HKFC many times...

We join with JP and bust you, kill you and your fleet and you swear, 8) this and 8) that in globals.

Not just once, but many times. Sorry man, that's pretty sucky.
Celmeo

Post by Celmeo »

"But lets see, your alliance and one other busted HKFC many times... "

Sorry, but the hKFC sortof picked the fights themselves. If they think they could take on two alliances at once, then it is their own fault when the two retaliate.
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

this is stupid, a few games ago and for all i can remember it was usual and not a big deal 2 alliances teaming up and oping together... whats the big deal in that?? anyway...

Lotus, sorry for you leaving, played a lot of games with you, you were one of the first guys i knew in smr. take care, and be back soon!
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

It's not about the game. It's about Lotus' perception of the game.

See ya.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

If we posted half the things he's (Lotus) said to Crusaders in the past, there'd be no pity for him.

Bye bye.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

i feel so bad for all the reasons he gave for leaving...adios!
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

though I may get yelled at for this, lotus is right, the game has changed. the player base has shrunk and the only ones left are the die hards
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

yea i agree with both Loty and OR. This game has not geared into adapting and getting more players. This game is losing its fun and acctravness(sp) to many players
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Sorry, but the hKFC sortof picked the fights themselves. If they think they could take on two alliances at once, then it is their own fault when the two retaliate.
It's also MH's (and LB's) "fault" for any retalation they receive because of the actions they took that day.

I'm sorry to see a player of Lotus's caliber leave, but not one with his attitude.
What, you want something witty?