Dear Whiners...

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Dear Whiners...

Post by Shady_FA- »

It has come to my attention that there is a lot of whining going on lately about the way that HK's flying circus plays this game.

We have messages from people calling us "pussies" or saying that we suck because of the numerous numbers we have against clearing our galaxy. The solution? STOP CLEARING OUR MINES. STOP PICKING FIGHTS WITH US. If you tried to bully someone with connections in real life, are you gonna complain when they knock the hell out of you?

Yes this is a game. And yes you should be able to sometimes get an even fight. But when you clear a buncha forces, don't start whining when you get shot at. Don't whine when there's 5 of us that go after you, how about instead realize why there's 5 people after you, and then try not to let it happen again? How about you guys get a life, and stop complaining. I'm sick and tired of having PMs and Globals in chat asking me why I'm a part of such a "ganbanging gay alliance", when all you have to do is NOT cause trouble.

If you don't want to mess with 5-10 Crusaders every time, don't mess with Crusader mines/allies/planets/etc.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

id like to point out that ive only recieved these messages from a few people and the majority of the people in the game understand how things work and dont complain when we go after them with more numbers.
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

I've got them from a lot of people, some of whom i used to respect. People telling me I shouldn't be playing with gangbanging losers. People threatening to quit cuz we're gay. And it's funny that when i clear their mines, I get the same amount of people coming after me. If you're there to clear mines, then clear mines. If you're there to pick fights, then pick a fight. Just don't :D when it doesn't go your way.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Hmmm interesting...I hadn't heard this before, but I'll echo Shady and Thennian and say this much:

Don't come to our territory or attack our friends unless you are looking for a fight.
You are going to be facing 3-10 ships at any given time. Be ready to deal with it.
If you don't have enough ships to compete with us, stay away.
that which pods you makes you stronger
axisofunity
Beta Tester

Post by axisofunity »

Yep, why should we send one ship after you if you clear us?

Deal with it, we like doing things together. It's a team game,

Just quit if you can't handle it, no one would miss you.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Dear Whiners...

Post by Freon22 »

Shady_FA- wrote: And yes you should be able to sometimes get an even fight.

You know what this sound like? Its when everyone was bad mouthing DC. Shady when your with a top team, people are always going to say its unfair. Do you think that if there was only two of you guys online and five of them were coming after you. They would say hey! you three go back to base. Me and whoever will go and attack them so it will be a fair fight. :lol: :lol:
There are somethings in SMR that I feel is unfair, but good team work is not one of them.
Good job, keep kicking-ass
Xar
Quiet One

Post by Xar »

Seems like you're talking to your self on this post. At least put some quotes of the messages you got so we can see who's whining.

As for playing the game, its always about numbers. People just gotta learn to pick their fights. Basic math says you'll lose when you outnumbered.

Cant see why people complain. Getting more than 1 ship is a legitimate part of the game. If you go alone, just learn to pick your fights.

Good job btw Shady.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I always welcome the challenge of HK :) We always come prepared.
SOul
Quiet One

Post by SOul »

lol hk is gay alliance and how dare u compare them to dc lol they couldnt even beat life control:P but ill stick with the subject if they been doing it the whole game u must be a idiot to fall for it over and over they got me once i complained abit but i learned from it so how about you guys do the same.
Vober
Beta Tester

Re: ...

Post by Vober »

SOul wrote:lol hk is gay alliance and how dare u compare them to dc lol they couldnt even beat life control:P
i wasnt in DC or LC.... didnt even like them....

but cheers to that ;)

and...

Dear HK,
I will continue to mess with yall 1v25 until yall kill me atleast once or until you begin to show me something that I actually need to fear.

Sincerly,
Vober*

*Representing anyone that has played the game for more than 1 games because you cant kill them unless they are coming for a fleet battle or a op or something.