End of game bashing trashing and all around fun :)

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

k i forgot pod had traitors like telek and vol!!! (saying that cause u didn't follow me last game :'()

fine say w/e the hell u want "oh no pod has more kills and less pods" Yep you guys are pretty good?...

Pretty easy to get lvl 70's when people don't pb u..we had to defend our gal non stop all game and if i do remember more then half the game PoD was called the "Fed Alliance" not ONCE has RA been called a fed alliance the only time my bird saw fed was once in creo when i ran outta turns...

and really how do u win SMR? YOU CAN'T WIN IT!!!......its hopeless arguement its like argueing that soul is straight...its hopeless...i lost respect for PoD the day i heard soul was leading then when i asked soul why he was trading most the game and not opping with his alliance or helping out...his responce was.."i wanna be elite i don't care"

but if u really wanna say who won SMR lets just say Willowstrance won or something?

sure go ahead take the fooking time to quote everything i say then write under it "oh now xdx found out his allinace didn't win so he wants no one to win" well really if u wanna put it that way then i don't care..as long as u poopers stop saying the Fed alliance won...
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

volrath are u kidding me? lol what kind bracet would that be if US got all the easy teams..THEY ARE GOING TO THE FINALS..they qualifyed for the world cup the other day. by beating Mexico 2-0 (mexico is 5th best in the world) thats pretty top ranked
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Volrath,Boorawl,Tele,Thaug,the rest of POD. I have already stated this many times, but I will do one more time for you.

SF has already stated they weren't even a threat. If you opped 3 times a week I'd like to know what the hell you were doing. Attack fed beacons? If it took you 2 months to defeat SF (which it didn't) thats just sad, and proves you don't deserve to be a top alliance (no offense SF, you guys just don't have the activity to compete).

If you wanted to have a shot at beating us you needed to attack us during the lull of the storm. There was a good one month period in this game where the war wasn't really raging. RA had busted Cru multiple times in a few weeks period, effectively forcing them out of Bootes and leaving ourselves with little to no opposition. If you wanted to attack us without interrupting that would have been the time. Instead you wait until the WEAKEST POINT IN THE ENTIRE GAME FOR US. You busted a level 70 (taking only 3 pods to the planet I might add, quite crazy if you ask me). Well done. Im proud of you. It really isn't THAT difficult to bust a level 70 though, its been done a million times, and just cause you did that doesn't mean you win anything.

Nearly anyone outside of POD realizes the truth, and that truth is you waited until you had a chance at beating us again, and then jumped on it. However it was 2 months to late. You had all game to attack us and you didn't. That is your own fault, no one elses. (I realize you were not capable of defeating us though, so I do not blame you for not coming after us).
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Also for SMR..u can't say that...so next game if we wanna win lets just sit in fed all game save up are cash then find a time where about all of our allinace can be only then when the last few weeks of the game come look for a point where the best allinace is weakest then take it out

If you wanna put it in soccer analogy then its like saying USA(RA) was facing off against Swedan(PoD) but USA's game before 5 of our topped players got injured and are out for the swedan game then when the swedan game came another 5 got red cards for running through the stadium naked? iono lol but then USA would be easy to beat right?
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Volrath wrote:about this who won discussion, just let me say that i totally agree with RO:
RandyOrsolo wrote:One fleet fight and planet bust does not a game victory make, PoD.
but the real victor to the game isn't the one who fought the hardest also, is the one that stands highest by the end of it...

think of soccer world championship, for instance: USA and Sweden meet in the finals (hypotetically, not gonna happen :D ).
Sweden eliminated Brazil, Argentina, England, France and Portugal
USA eliminated Belgium, Latvia, Faroe Islands, Angola and Japan

now USA beats Sweden in the finals. Who gets to raise the Cup in the end? the one that eliminated all the world class teams or the one that wins the final game?

Volrath, you truly are an idiot. Truly.

Newsflash: SMR is not Soccer.

SMR the victor has since the begginning of time (think HoA days) been the alliance that wins the most difficult war and controls the most territory. This game is to big and to short for one alliance to dominate EVERY galaxy in the game. Therefore, any group of players could fed hunt, built up some galaxy out of the way, trade for high XP and win the game. The stats show they won, their galaxy is intact and they've got a lot of kills. That means nothing though, and any respected veteran will tell you that.

Just because you avoided true conflict the entire game, and then picked up the scraps at the end does not make you the victor. It makes you a panzy opportunist, nothing more, nothing less.
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

XDemonX wrote:Also for SMR..u can't say that...so next game if we wanna win lets just sit in fed all game save up are cash then find a time where about all of our allinace can be only then when the last few weeks of the game come look for a point where the best allinace is weakest then take it out

If you wanna put it in soccer analogy then its like saying USA(RA) was facing off against Swedan(PoD) but USA's game before 5 of our topped players got injured and are out for the swedan game then when the swedan game came another 5 got red cards for running through the stadium naked? iono lol but then USA would be easy to beat right?

Don't even try to make sense of his asinine analogies, its not possible.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

i get 5 points for trying thank you very much
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

Cuda wrote:Volrath, you truly are an idiot. Truly.
thanx :D
Cuda wrote:SMR the victor has since the begginning of time (think HoA days) been the alliance that wins the most difficult war and controls the most territory.
(...)
Just because you avoided true conflict the entire game, and then picked up the scraps at the end does not make you the victor. It makes you a panzy opportunist, nothing more, nothing less.
i really love this end of game who won discussion, it really makes me laugh...
yesterday i took time to read past games discussions, and you guys just can't make sence... some of you say things now that are completely opposite from your previous statements...

just answer me this question:
hypothetically, alliance A wins the worst war ever against B!!
hypothetically, alliance C and D team up and destroy A before they can regroup.
at the end of the game, hypothetically :D, alliance A has 0 or very few planets, no undisputed control over any galaxy, ranks bad in the rankings, hypothetically half of the alliance is inactive...

can you really say that alliance A wins the game??

plz, when you answer, don't think about RA, think of alliance A, i'm pretty sure your answer will change...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

btw, i really don't think we have won the game yet, one week still to go...

BUT, if PoD manages to take a few more planets from RA, i don't really know how someone can say that RA won...

ON THE OTHER HAND, if RA manages to take back the planets we took and kills our fleet, obviously its the other way around...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Thauglor
Quiet One

Post by Thauglor »

I'm not saying we are the strongest alliance in the game after this one sucessfull OP. But as said before no matter what we did here there would be comments, can't do anything about that.

As for attacking Crus fleet when it was in space we talked about it. There was a tread for it on message board when RA beat us to it.
The almighty Thauglor
Lords of Melnibone

HoA, DS, UT, TC, TE, TSM, DD, DEATH, SP, DC, Virus, MH