Apologys.

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Goey
Quiet One

Apologys.

Post by Goey »

In all seriousness I would like to Apologize for my recent actions. I went a bit overboard and Supose that would I did could be considered damageing the game. So i'd like to apologize to all of SMR. Mostly Jester and his alliance. Definately to Rosen. It was quite Immature of me. I recieved punishment for my actions and my name is pretty much trashed beyond even what it used to be so I'll continue to be punished for it. By all means that is quite Fair. So take this for you want but Honestly. I really do sincerely apologize and I will do my best to repay what I can to SF.

Goey
Mostly Harmless - The Dogs of War - Mutts of Mayhem - P.O.D Squad - Faded Image - Death Control - E.P.I.C - The DawnRazors - Lords of Melnibone - Adult Swim - System Failure - Haste - Were so Donezo
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

You were punished? While I totally disapprove of what you did, I did not feel it broke any rules. If you were punished just because someone didn't like your actions, then we have a problem.
Goey
Quiet One

Post by Goey »

Yes. I was punished I got a Webboard, IRC and Game ban. For Actions in game and on IRC. Includeing takeing over SF's IRC Channel. Hiccolo has been permaneatly banned and Souleater has a two week ban. Just a warning to all not to break Chat and or Game Rules.

Also I don't want this post to turn into a flame or was it right or wrong post. I've Accepted that I was wrong so just leave it be please.
Mostly Harmless - The Dogs of War - Mutts of Mayhem - P.O.D Squad - Faded Image - Death Control - E.P.I.C - The DawnRazors - Lords of Melnibone - Adult Swim - System Failure - Haste - Were so Donezo
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

If you hijacked the SF IRC channel, then that is a private room, and nothing to do with SMR. I would still like to know what rules were broken, it is unacceptable to hand out punishments just because someone chooses to play a dirty game.
Goey
Quiet One

Post by Goey »

Well as of what I know BOB. Told me he issued an across the boards ban. Which means Webboard and game ban Because Lael(An IRCop) Telling him what we had done on IRC. We were kicked out of the Alliance chat of there's but continued to harass Hadeslady. That's what I know of that we did. So BOB Banned us. Hiccolo and Souleater are still banned from all three I've been unbanned from Game and Board. You'd have to speak to BOB for more of the details.

Anything else let's keep in PM ingame or something I don't want this thread turning into a series of flames or anything else more hurtful.
CoonDawg
Quiet One

Post by CoonDawg »

There's a bit more to it. Alot more.

Repaying cash is easy. But how do you repay trust?

How can anyone tell if this is another trick?

What about the other people that were hurt, not just by betrayal, but by poisonous language?

I'm generally a very open-minded and forgiving person. But not this time.
Goey
Quiet One

Post by Goey »

I don't expect to be just forgiven Like I said. I know I'll still reap the pain for my actions. I expect to this is the Best I can do right now =/. wish there was more.
SYS konfigg
Quiet One

Post by SYS konfigg »

I don't like this banning thing. I don't see why what you say on IRC can get you a ban in SMR. hello!!! And stealing AA money is a part of the game same as poddign ppl. it might not make you popular, but you can do it.

This whole SMR is just getting bizzare.

And when we're at banning, why not ban all the ppl that single every sector? It's damaging to the game...

SYS
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

IMO taking over an alliance chat room is related to SMR and should be punishable. As for stealing cash: It's part of the game. Not a pretty part, but a part none the less.

Now I'm not talking about anything case specific because I don't know any details.
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
Goey
Quiet One

Post by Goey »

Please guys.. Keep this on subject. Im trying to apologize for what happened.. not complain or start more stuff.