Wife Swap

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Wife Swap

Post by Thennian »

man that show is funny, but i heard of another one that is even funnier.

Its called Alliance Swap.

Its on late at night so that not too many people are around to see it. I like the premise though, alliances that try to pod eachother every other usual day join up and work for a common goal. Just like on the fox show there is a lesson at the end of each episode...the show i heard about lesson was "if u cant beat them ur self let people from other alliances join urs and get kills that way"
Sufex
Quiet One

Post by Sufex »

:shock:

NP -=Shadow=- SF LB Crusaders Armory Armory V2 GS
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

I think it's fun to be honest... If one alliance won't hit the big alliance, then why not? We haven't been touched all game and if it takes a buncha alliances to put a dent to us, then I'm all for it.
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

just happen that way you guys will get yours....and u havent given us a dent either
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
SOul
Quiet One

Post by SOul »

i think its funny how u say alliances when im assuming ur talking about anx and fluffy joining sf for a op which lead to a bunch of ur pods and ur complaining lol come on u aint DC who actually fought alliances ur that alliance that got raped by DC and only reason ur good now is cuz u have some DC with ya?:P im just being honest fa.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

dont recall saying we were near the same calibre as DC, u guys need to stop living in the past. I agree that some of the DC members contribute alot to this alliance, but more importantly the no names probably contribute more (and im sure the DC members of crusaders will agree)

and i say alliances becuase it was 2 DIFFERENT alliances that joined together, and the number 2 ranked cloaker in the game really helps for opping and someone on a really fast connection like fluffy's sure helps too. But thats fine be pansys, i ve already had some other leaders claim to be working behind the scenes with other alliances this doesnt surprise me.
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: ...

Post by Shady_FA- »

SOul wrote:i think its funny how u say alliances when im assuming ur talking about anx and fluffy joining sf for a op which lead to a bunch of ur pods and ur complaining lol come on u aint DC who actually fought alliances ur that alliance that got raped by DC and only reason ur good now is cuz u have some DC with ya?:P im just being honest fa.
DC would never be as good as it was if it never had HoAers.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

really thenn, i thought i was considered one of the most whineyest players but you totally proved me wrong.

I hate how people always complain when thing don't go their way. Im pretty sure that SF weren't just going to roll over and die for you. So stop complaining, if you seriously think fluffster or anxor affected the op THAT much then maybe you should let the crap hit the fan that cru aren't very good anymore.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

i probably should refrase that. Crusaders are still good, but they are not as good as they WERE. but then again all alliances are losing activety and interest in the game :(
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

Sterling wrote:HOAers? we had Ard and Freak...and no offense to either, but they were hardly the core of that team. don't let your anger make you delissuional FA(g)
And the Crusaders we have now were hardly the core of DC. Thanks for proving my point.