Newbie Help Leader not doing any work?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Newbie Help Leader not doing any work?

Post by Ardbeg »

It is not just me. How do you think the people ranked 11 or 12 feel since a multi guy is taking up a top ten spot that they are trying hard for ? and as for helping from what I hear you do not do your fair share of work. At least that's what the vets in this alliance say. Just to let you know public opinion of the "Newbie Leader" is.

Once again I am getting harassed and whined at for taking up ranking spots, and now I am apparently also not "doing my share of the work". Incidentally, I'm curious about who is actually doing the work in the newbie alliance if it's not me......

I don't give a flying creonti-turd about rankings and will happily suicide at the end of the game if necessary, but I'm not putting myself in a pod midgame just to keep some whining morons quiet. I believe that what I am doing in the NHA is important to the game, and I believe I have the support of the majority of the players.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

I played for a few weeks with Holy when I was in Shadow. She really is ok, she took a few pods nooking her down in levels everytime she was getting up there. Now she is getting high in levels and wants to be in the top ten. lol

But you know Ardbeg you should not post game names on the board. It isn't fair to the players. As far as her comments message her back and tell her to bite a big one :lol:

Everyone know you are doing a good job working with newbies. Also she is a newbie look at her stats.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

she opened the door by stating that it was a "public opinion" - I just made sure that it is public so she (& whoever else it may be) can say their piece here to my face instead of behind my back. I'm not taking that bs from her or anyone else.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Curufir wrote:Actually I can solve this particular issue. Just means putting in a special case that NHA's stats never get updated at midnight.
works for me, my NHL stats don't need to be in there.
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

Thank you Curufir. I for one am tired of sitting back watching ardbeg do his best to take time out and help the newer members of this community only to see he still gets crapped on.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Hate wrote:I for one am tired of sitting back watching ardbeg do his best to take time out and help the newer members of this community only to see he still gets crapped on.
Agreed. Those comments were unwarranted and untrue. Holy-whats-his-nut and the so-called vets in his alliance are showing their ignorance once again.
that which pods you makes you stronger
stabber
Quiet One

Post by stabber »

all i can say is consider the source of the person complaing. Keep up the good work ard I think you are doing fine :)
Hobbs
Quiet One

Re: Newbie Help Leader not doing any work?

Post by Hobbs »

Ardbeg wrote:From: Holy Unda'pants (390) Date: 4/15/2006 3:54:44 AM

See, that would have been good indication to me to stop reading.
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

Freon22 wrote:But you know Ardbeg you should not post game names on the board. It isn't fair to the players.
It isn't fair to hold people accountable for what they say? What...?
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

everyone make sure to send holy an in game PM to congratulate her for passing that horribly unhelpful, totally selfish, rankings-:? ardbeg