SMR image

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Re: SMR image

Post by Kuwl »

As stated so eloquently, the community does not give a rats ass of its image. The same people have the same views. It will never change. I wanted to help regrow this game by shedding a new light on a form of reform that would be nice to see. Instead, overwhelmingly, the concensus is to keep smr the same game, with the same faces minus those who get tired of the BS that runs around. Therefore, all my posts are retracted because they meant nothing anyways (apparently). Some saw a glimpse of light, while others saw a "useless" or "meaningless" post. My time here is done. I'll go.. lets see, retire for the 11th? time?
Last edited by Kuwl on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need a good computer or good gaming server? Visit http://www.frozen-tech.net
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

chill :evil:
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Kuwl you have to understand here though since you have not played at all this game you dont know the true circumstances on why BoB would go off. SO commenting on a topic you may no little to nothing about is a waste of space on the web board.

and imo this thread should be locked
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

I find myself agreeing with Lotus and Jett here. What exactly is it about "retiring" and coming back to comment on things they know nothing about that people find appealing?
What, you want something witty?
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

As stated so eloquently, the community does not give a rats ass of its image. The same people have the same views. It will never change. I wanted to help regrow this game by shedding a new light on a form of reform that would be nice to see. Instead, overwhelmingly, the concensus is to keep smr the same game, with the same faces minus those who get tired of the BS that runs around. Therefore, all my posts are retracted because they meant nothing anyways (apparently). Some saw a glimpse of light, while others saw a "useless" or "meaningless" post. My time here is done. I'll go.. lets see, retire for the 11th? time?
Last edited by Kuwl on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

no i dont care about others first impressions, nor do i care to read your threads after u retired 10 times already.

On a side note if you come to play again i look forwarding to having hte opportunity to pod you.
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Kuwl wrote:I comment only for the good of the community. But as I can see, no one really cares what outsiders think of the community. Everyone is only concerned about their egos.
(this one's for you, Pur). Pot, there's someone I'd like you to meet.....
I am commenting from looking outside to the inside, in otherwords, I am now detached from what is going on in game and giving a birds eye view of what people see when they visit this forum. Do you care about first impressions?

I highly doubt people would, at first glance, take BOB to task because he supposedly doesn't know the rules. Even rulers are allowed to get angry - there's no malice or bias in his post, only anger.
What, you want something witty?
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

Kuwl, I have also read both threads, and while you may be too dumb to see the difference between them (or maybe you just got confused like all the other people did) there is a difference between the threads. Go back and re-read the origional posts.

Second, you come here, and insult this community then expect them to rally behind you like some reformed hero. Get a clue.

Oh, and btw, you say you've changed, but you haven't. Nice trolling.
Kuwl wrote:http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewtopic.php?t=6266

This is a well done thread, not meant for bickering. See above link.

@demigod. You're right. The beta server from the little I've played on it has never been this fast, as it is my reason for this post.
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

STEBO48858 wrote:and imo this thread should be locked
Then lock it. Geez. Make yourself useful for once.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

I only wish you would let your own biased, ego driven thinking down for a minute to realize where my argument was coming from. I'm only assuming that hobbs you're in this same alliance. Maybe sterling did have a point about all the admins being in 1 alliance. But then again, bob did say it best. he is the administrator, he wrote the rules, he can break them. as long as you have admins that believe in that philosophy, this game will continue to decline (check the activity using site stats, and you'll notice what I'm refering to). You mention the game is on a rise? the figures speak differently.

Over and out.