SMR image

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

SMR image

Post by Kuwl »

As stated so eloquently, the community does not give a rats ass of its image. The same people have the same views. It will never change. I wanted to help regrow this game by shedding a new light on a form of reform that would be nice to see. Instead, overwhelmingly, the concensus is to keep smr the same game, with the same faces minus those who get tired of the BS that runs around. Therefore, all my posts are retracted because they meant nothing anyways (apparently). Some saw a glimpse of light, while others saw a "useless" or "meaningless" post. My time here is done. I'll go.. lets see, retire for the 11th? time?
Last edited by Kuwl on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need a good computer or good gaming server? Visit http://www.frozen-tech.net
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

I completely agree with you. IMO I find that if you are a vet and are in the right standing nothing bad will happen to you... Never mind that holy is a newbie player...
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

holy is not a newbie player to this type of game.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Fine, report me and get Newbie Help Leader ban points......that'll help the game!

/end sarcasm
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

No holy isn't new to these types of games. Holy played SM until it shut down again, but holy is new to SMR.

But back to the point, Kuwl your right this webboard has changed. I have looked around and see where some alliances have started their own webboards. I haven't joined any of them so I don't know if they are any better.
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Ardbeg wrote:Fine, report me and get Newbie Help Leader ban points......that'll help the game!

/end sarcasm
I'm not going to comment if you should be getting ban points or not. I don't have an opion on that. I just want to point out that your newbie leader status shouldn't have anything to say in that matter. Don't use that as a weapon.
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

The point I was trying to make is that a blanket ban on mentioning anyone by name is going too far. I stand by my decision to make that message public, if you want to refer to my reasons, the thread is still there:

http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewtopic.php?t=6236
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

As stated so eloquently, the community does not give a rats ass of its image. The same people have the same views. It will never change. I wanted to help regrow this game by shedding a new light on a form of reform that would be nice to see. Instead, overwhelmingly, the concensus is to keep smr the same game, with the same faces minus those who get tired of the BS that runs around. Therefore, all my posts are retracted because they meant nothing anyways (apparently). Some saw a glimpse of light, while others saw a "useless" or "meaningless" post. My time here is done. I'll go.. lets see, retire for the 11th? time?
Last edited by Kuwl on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need a good computer or good gaming server? Visit http://www.frozen-tech.net
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

This game he isn't a moderator :)
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Shady_FA- wrote:This game he isn't a moderator :)
Says so under the name though. I can understand why some would think he was - me, for example
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online