wow hunters

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

How would being in CC keep a hunter off you?
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

cus the guy killing him is in cru......
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

i think it's noteworthy that of the 76 kills so far this game, ikky have 60 and thev have 12 (and the rest have 4 combined).
Remlak
Beta Tester

Post by Remlak »

appearently, sarcasm is wasted on some on you :?
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

it's again noteworthy that at the time of this post, every race (including alskant) has at least one kill except for creo. :denied:
Remlak
Beta Tester

Post by Remlak »

z-money wrote:it's again noteworthy that at the time of this post, every race (including alskant) has at least one kill except for creo. :denied:
everyone knows creos are cute and cuddley. they have big guns, but they dont have the heart to use em on anybody, let alone kill something
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

The reason Thevians are being phased out is simple. This coming form me, an aedent thevian for like last 40 games, is because we didnt get one damn shread of peace last game, and the gamespeed has made the tac less of a super oping ship and more of a mediocre one.

The WQ gun 225/0 lv 4, is obviously better than the thevian 175/0 lv 4 gun. If u want to see thevians, increase the TSD accuracy i say. HPT is 80 accuracy, make the TSD 60, or 65. or do something new and cool.

thats why I. chose Ikky, because thevians dont get any breaks, and ikkys are rigged.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

LotuS wrote:The reason Thevians are being phased out is simple. This coming form me, an aedent thevian for like last 40 games, is because we didnt get one damn shread of peace last game, and the gamespeed has made the tac less of a super oping ship and more of a mediocre one.

The WQ gun 225/0 lv 4, is obviously better than the thevian 175/0 lv 4 gun. If u want to see thevians, increase the TSD accuracy i say. HPT is 80 accuracy, make the TSD 60, or 65. or do something new and cool.

thats why I. chose Ikky, because thevians dont get any breaks, and ikkys are rigged.
Good point. I agree.
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

What LotuS said makes sense. I chose thevian this game because there were only TWO of us when I chose the race, meaning low hunters in our galaxy and full routes. We seem to be getting some peace (WQ/Skant) but nothing really all that exciting (other than the WQ gun).
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
Trigek
Admin Emeritus

Post by Trigek »

Thevian used to be one of the top races if not the top race each game. Been taking a few hits lately, the new WQ weap makes the TSD obsolete and games at this turn rate really neutralize their most attractive aspect. I would still like a few more thevs in my alliance though, they'd be clearing beast with all the turns they get.

At the same time, the speed helps the slow races like Ikky and Creo. At 1 speed the speed of the ITMS and Dev is a real drag making them almost unplayable, which counter balances their brute strength. Just common sense that when you take away a ships biggest weakness alot of people will want to use it.
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

To: Trigek
Subject: thanks
just wanted to say thanks for trying to control the situation on webboard. it's all the people around me who keep up their great work.
smr lives through you!
SPOCK