The "Where's Curufir" Thread?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

acidtrip wrote:
Harry Krishna wrote:
RandyOrsolo wrote:I know I'm probably in the minority but I actually really liked the moving attack button. Keeps people from just mashing the keyboard to get quick kills.
Agreed.
Agreed Agreed!
same
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
VJTD3
Quiet One

Post by VJTD3 »

B.O.B. wrote:LotuS you've complained about every cosmetic change Curu has done, and most of them have been good changes, so quit your whining please. Change happens, live with it.
imho it has nothing to do with the changes at all. there are really people activly in the community doing anything they can to kill SM[r] in any way they can. post after post if yo ulook at the threads as a collective you can see soem users post only when there is a way to undermine a mod/admin/similar in a way that will demoralize them and/or the community. in lame terms, trolls. the problem is these people knwo who to kiss up to enough to never get banned and thus the cycle never ends. also some would rather do what ever it takes ot keep current users reguardless of their actions to try to hold onto whats left then to remvoe the bad eggs and encourage the people trying to make more fun out of SM[r] without mindless fighting dribble. and the ones that try to do more are the targets for flames. ones that stagnate and do nothing including let bad stuff go on are praised.

i do fully expect flames as the ones i speak of will want to use what they pratice on SM[r] admins/ones looking to go good/similar on me.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

i dunno of anyone in this game that woudl want to push curufir away..he has done nothing but good things for this game.
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

all i will say is sm/smr has more big ego players then any other game i have ever played
i killed orca.
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

silverx2 wrote:all i will say is sm/smr has more big ego players then any other game i have ever played
oh please. You must not play many other games then. Stop overreacting.
lawrenceofarabia
Quiet One

Post by lawrenceofarabia »

smr cannot even begin to compare to any of the online FPS. at least we dont have too many 12 yr olds playing SMR.
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

Shady_FA- wrote:
silverx2 wrote:all i will say is sm/smr has more big ego players then any other game i have ever played
oh please. You must not play many other games then. Stop overreacting.
shady your not egotistical at all.... with such a small user base you would think sure there are going to be a few guys who think there poo doesnt stink, but with smr, id say about 45% of the players think they are the cats meow.

i have fun with it though, doesnt matter who you are all talk smack in global messages:-D
i killed orca.
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

my cats poo dont stink..........
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

DragonLancer wrote:my cats poo dont stink..........
i can verify that, i was over and i was eating and his cat poo'd right on my shoe, and it didnt stink at all.
i killed orca.
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

LotuS needs to change his image, it's prompting me for a username and password
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?