SImply lame?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.

Gang bang after saying its gonna be 1v1...

so so lame
26%
very very lame
74%

Total votes: 19

Trade_warranT
Quiet One

SImply lame?

Post by Trade_warranT »

i said l not 1 l means 5 in AoC

thast jsut sad u lose a 2vs1...

1402?

my reply: where do u want me

i could do l

my reply 1v1 or ussual AoC gang bang ( not exact wording)

fight?

okay i get ;) of alot at AoC and ND for gang bangs but ussual responce is "i didnt say 1v1 i said a FIGHT" here is the exact messages the guy asks me for a fight i ask him to make it a 1v1 instead he makes DemiGod sit few away comes and start shooting at me. that just shows he was planing to gang bang no matter what i said. Even funnier they LOST the suprise gang bang after demi ended up in a pod and Pain ran away
still thats just LAME
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

1v1s are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

tradewarrent this is smr and thats all everyone does!! is gang bang! personally i dont gang bang people if i say its a 1v1 or they ask me for a 1v1 because i personally like earning my kills by skill and not cheating... i think if they made it so not your whole alliance would attack the trader or enemy in the sector then there would be alot more 1v1! and thats what i think the game needs!
ImageImage
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

it happens to me all the time now so eh
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

Purify wrote:1v1s are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
u missing the point - not sticking by ur own words is pretty dirty. if u say its gonan eb 1v1 then its 1v1
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

no that's what i'm saying smor agreed to a 1v1 with me and then I went ot the galaxy and there were like 5 ND and I got blown up so that's when I went suicidal on ports. And get this, on top of that what's even worse than smor betraying me is the fact that I got banned for "abuse"

abuse of what is what I ask? I didnt like suicide against anyone just a port. And I get banned for it. If that is the case then I can think of plenty of other things that should get people banned for abuse...

how about mining the sole combat accessory shop and then ganging everyone that tries to get there?

or maybe the DL MGU maps trick?

Or just the annoying fact that a 1v1 is never upheld .
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Funny, same thing happened to me in a 1v1 with Cuda last night. Another AOC came IS and I died.
that which pods you makes you stronger
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

why do idiots keep agreeing to 1v1's?

and AOC im ashamed of you.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

What's a 1v1?
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

ROFL, you mean people are still fallin for that? I stopped doing that when an "ITAC" magically became 3 MS's...
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will