to ard (re cloaks):

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

i HATED the attack delay and used to beat that cloak button down like 20 times to recloak lol. but you both forgot the skip drive. that puppy helped me get 3/4 of my kills all in itself. ping 100 away and im still there in 1/2 a sec firing :)))))
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Man it seems like this game has some hardcore Ikky players and some hardcore WQ players and both want to see the other's technology weekened...

Its like one way of playing is superior to the other or something.....

I don't think anything should be done to one race without doing something to the other in the name of balance!
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Purify wrote:Man it seems like this game has some hardcore Ikky players and some hardcore WQ players and both want to see the other's technology weekened...

Its like one way of playing is superior to the other or something.....

I don't think anything should be done to one race without doing something to the other in the name of balance!

I think there are problems with both races. Ikky's ships to strong, and WQ gets peace with everyone so they get the best weapons.

If you want to talk about balance lets talk about bringing the lacking races up to speed with these races, or atleast close.

Right now Alskant, Nijarin and Thevian are all getting jewed, in order of importance.
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

ill totally agree with nij being screwed. /16 just because it has dcs(might i remind you thats only usefull vs 1 race so in my book completely useless) so why is a dessy /18 it has jump thats hella more usefull then dcs. why is the DM /18 thats more usefull then jump and dcs put together. on and on but im sure you see what im saying. sure dcs is good for ops but whoop dee. ig is great at op to when your running to uno /1 or /2 and want to hide how weak you are or wq's cloak so ambushers cant see you on way to that uno. i say the fury should be up to par with other top racials. being /16 is the ONLY reason ill never try nij. i like to fight and /16 hurts ntm i have a absolutely useless tech in any 1 on 1 cept if its ikky. as for being a op ship well so are all other top racials but people still 1 on 1 in all them to
SOul
Quiet One

Post by SOul »

Well it all comes down to the wq vap which totally negated the thevian race and i guess u could say made there cloak stronger as they have much better setups now. Why not remove the VAP which wound cause wqs to have crappy setups again in which there cloak would be usefull because they could pick there fights and would give thevs peace with other races who want there shield wep maybe even consider getting rid of tsd for the vap which would make thev once again the king hunter race.
acidtrip
Quiet One

Post by acidtrip »

Same level players see through coak instead of needing to be one level higher.

This sounds good to me.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Soul, fixing the vaporizer does not deal with the overall cloak issue since the DC would be unaffected.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Re: ..

Post by OmegaRenegade »

SOul wrote:Well it all comes down to the wq vap which totally negated the thevian race and i guess u could say made there cloak stronger as they have much better setups now. Why not remove the VAP which wound cause wqs to have crappy setups again in which there cloak would be usefull because they could pick there fights and would give thevs peace with other races who want there shield wep maybe even consider getting rid of tsd for the vap which would make thev once again the king hunter race.
Lets not forget that before this weapon was added the sentiment towards WQ was "yeah right!", you go back to having a race who's only combat advantage meant having to run from 80% of the fights because the best configs you could get were neutral crap.
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

acidtrip wrote:Same level players see through coak instead of needing to be one level higher.

This sounds good to me.
it sounds good in theory but is unfair to those that traded all game to spooky if someone in a different alliance did the same thing. im sticking to what i once said. if you have a 1 exp cloaker and i have a 2 exp cloaker i should be allowed to decloak you. so if your spooky with 500k and i got 501k then i can decloak you. that would make it so even the spookys would still have to pay attention or even sell when their done

the vap doesnt make thev useless. thev is a race of speed period. you wanna play daily play thev. people are just mad cause wq got a decent weap and all want 1 for their perfered race to. thev has a level 4 shield gun thats weaker then the vap but their ships are also a hell of alot faster then the dm is so it still ballances itself out and this isnt even including peace with other races.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Give the TSD a kickin' accuracy rating.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.