Who runs the game?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

the only people that decided it was a loophole was the admins and the committee and you are criticizing an admin desicion on the webboard.
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

Thennian wrote:the only people that decided it was a loophole was the admins and the committee and you are criticizing an admin desicion on the webboard.
o boo hoo lets just all shut up and pretend that everythign they do is nice and dandy.
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
BooRawl
Quiet One

Post by BooRawl »

I think it is an honest opinion Thennian.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

lets go over this 1 more time for all of you that probably hear about this or that going on in the webboard but choose not to actually READ what is going on. The admins and committee have said TIME AND TIME again that if there is a problem with what tehy have done you can PERSONAL message them thru appropriate channels. making 100 threads on the webboard isnt the right way to do it.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Any more bickering about the committee decision that was made and this thread gets locked. My patience is being stretched to its limit right now, do us all a favor and try not to stretch it any further.

If you have issues with the committee ruling, PM me.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
yamo
Quiet One

Post by yamo »

Loophole?..yes...but a damn clever on...very ender wiggins...very kobayashi maru...emergent gameplay...gotta love it!
Old Soul. Newbie Skills!
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

yamo?
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
canff
Beta Tester

ba

Post by canff »

I dont know how many still play from the first sm game way back 11 years ago but ... In the old sm...this was used a lot... And was part of the game...Alliances would keep 30 ships on the rock and kick them when being attacked to fight back...and was never cheating...If you were fast you got the kills...if not you lost the ships that were kicked....And even if it worked you still had ships in space for days some times if people were away.....So to say that a hand full of players now call it cheating is bs....I was talking about this in chat a fue weeks ago when we were talking about some of the best pb fights... this game is never going any where because we keep takeign away more of the game each year and never add anything...you think that when smr started we would be at this low of player numbers no....We are this low because a small group of players talk for everyone and want to keep there little game the way it is so they can play it... Ie never growing and never being anything more then a cheap (free) past time till spock kills the server ....Its not like any of the 3 real admins (spock etc) show up any more....They are sick of it.. ya they may play in new names but the game is dead...And will stay that way because of bs like this.....
BooRawl
Quiet One

Post by BooRawl »

Ditto
Cowboy
Beta Tester

Post by Cowboy »

well said Canff, I agree with you 100% :!:
Cowboy