Who runs the game?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

How does it fall under arranged kills? There is lots of things that could be included by the current definitions, including entering and firing against a larger fleet.
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

DG: that's what we're debating, so I can't go into it

DG: please don't provoke Ard or instigate trouble
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

Izzy: can u help me get this dog poop off my shoe?
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

sure P1---stick the shoe under the sink and run HOT water on it. That should work :P
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

Izzy: So we can't know anything about the discussion? Only the committee members get to be privy to what is happening in the game?
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

I for one hope it is never coded into the game. The next thing will be some idea I heard of sometime back about leting ships link together. So has the leader moves all ships auto moves with him.

I will not even have to play anymore just link my ship and do what you want. I can then go and drink a beer login later to see if I got any kills or am in a pod.

It is a poor idea to let an alliance leader auto launch every member on a planet into space. There will be on point in being online when some alliance is hitting our planet. The leader can do the launching anytime he wants.
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

DG: To be honest, in theory, we're discussing a possible rule change perhaps, so, discussing it at the moment might not be the best idea--especially if nothing changes and people here the ideas/thoughts on the issue. We're not trying to hide anything, believe me---when it comes to planets and decisions I want what's best for the game :)
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

I would never say that you didn't Izzy, but I think alot of non-committee members want to be involved in the process.
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

when it comes to rules, the community and probably the committee have no say

Bob/PV/Jester as admins probably are the only ones that can change/revise the rules. In the end, it's on them, I think.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

JJ there is a big difference between being in a neutral and sitting 12 deep in a galaxy in a tunnel with mines, not much danger there unless somehow another alliance called and op. Im not aruging it was a good tactic, and i give credit to lotus for doign it. I just dont think it shuld be allowed if you have ot leave your alliance and do it. I dont think too many people will argue that isnt a loop hole.