Sterling

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
SOul
Quiet One

Post by SOul »

sterl smells, also i believe it was gheng who invented the jumping alliance game.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Sterly Whirl, they are just upset you left their alliance!
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

I was the original Alliance Hopper you bastards! I did between 3 and 5 alliances in every SM game I played :)
=)

It takes one to be one!
DW
Quiet One

Post by DW »

Wasn't that nub Orca suppose to be retired, he even made himself a little thread which i found funny, u guys who make threads bout retiring r odd. you do realize this is a game not a professional sport, and im sure anyone who cares if one is retiring would already know. and i love soul and my tube steak is here for ya;)
Do i come to your house and tell you how to **** your boyfriend?
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

DW wrote:Wasn't that nub Orca suppose to be retired, he even made himself a little thread which i found funny, u guys who make threads bout retiring r odd. you do realize this is a game not a professional sport, and im sure anyone who cares if one is retiring would already know. and i love soul and my tube steak is here for ya;)
Thats such old news DW :P
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

That can't actually be DW typing..I could actually read and understand what was said....All this time gone DW, were you in Grade 3?
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
olaf
Quiet One

Post by olaf »

I can't understand it well. Lets not go crazy with the grade promotions. 4th is acceptable.
CREATOR of NONSENSE
DW
Quiet One

Post by DW »

lol, after going to sweden and studying the art of typing with mar, i feel i have graduated at least into 8th grade;)
Do i come to your house and tell you how to **** your boyfriend?
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

sterling, you and izza are hippys! get back to fighting asap :evil:
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

I can type great in any state of mind, but maybe the problem lies with you fools who can't read the language of Mar! :)
And Sterling sucks!
=)

It takes one to be one!