Suckas

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Suckas

Post by Thennian »

I was asking myself the other day how did we lose so bad to Suckas this game. For them it was like shooting fish in a barrel at some points in the game.

Then i stumbled on to something that put Napoleans european battle plans to shame. Alexanders The Greats strategists had nothing on this, Ghengis Khan and his Mongol's would still be ruling the known world if they had put as much time and effort into their plans...

http://www.theshantytown.com/Cru%20battle%20Plan.bmp

Thank you for enlightening me Lotus!
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

u should see the green skulls ones we made vs. sf if u think thats good
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

/me thinks he made this after the game :D
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

The Green Skulls one was ridiculous.
-when there is a will there is a way
telekinesis
Quiet One

Re: Suckas

Post by telekinesis »

Thennian wrote:I was asking myself the other day how did we lose so bad to Suckas this game. For them it was like shooting fish in a barrel at some points in the game.

Then i stumbled on to something that put Napoleans european battle plans to shame. Alexanders The Greats strategists had nothing on this, Ghengis Khan and his Mongol's would still be ruling the known world if they had put as much time and effort into their plans...

http://www.theshantytown.com/Cru%20battle%20Plan.bmp

Thank you for enlightening me Lotus!
Come on that is not a suckas plan :P that was made by AOC i think :P.

This game Orca made a mental attack plan and was all. Everytime he comes online he starts writing thousands of lines with alot of crap and explanations to all alliance members including to JJ and a little tutorial on how to avoid die twice for op.

oh and before each op ORca keeps talking for like 15 minutes....and we pretend to be listening. Even Sterling says, come on let?s ROLL out now :D.
Former Member of: Carnival of Souls, Nitro Express, Armada, Faded Image, The Dogs of War, The Legacy of the Phoenix, Adult Swim,Sillicon Valley, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas......
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

i die to non moving objects
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
olaf
Quiet One

Post by olaf »

Thats actually pretty freakin impressive. I wish my magic (with women) didn't prevent me from opping at EST night.
CREATOR of NONSENSE
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

I think that is pretty cool.
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

Nah I believe Orca has studied tactics. Take for instance this saying from that french dude

"Don't interrupt the enemy when he's making a mistake".(attributed to Napoleon)

And in terms of defense I beleive this applies:

"Don't do your enemy a small injury". Machiavelli

However I think the Prussians said it best with: "Smash don't tickle."
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

That was last game in the AOC vs Crusaders war. I know your being sarcastic but I had a better one on the White Board at work... It was 6 feet wide, had like 10 colors and tons of side notes hehe. :mrgreen:
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC