Webboard manipulation

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Well it is fact anytime someone suggests a change to cloak you get met with LOL NOOB LEARN2PLAY. I think Cloak needs a super nerf. As far as adding delay for actions, I find that doable also. I know there are people that don't even click in this game, they just use macro programs and bind clicks to them. This allows them to do 2 actions in a time it takes a normal player to do 1. So it's not just ping. Ping would be the only issue if we all used the same client for the game.
Carnuth
Quiet One

Post by Carnuth »

Astax wrote:Well it is fact anytime someone suggests a change to cloak you get met with LOL NOOB LEARN2PLAY.

That kind of exaggerating swagger is just keeping things going the way they are; if you want to make a post with something relevant then keep things relevant.
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Carnuth wrote: That kind of exaggerating swagger is just keeping things going the way they are; if you want to make a post with something relevant then keep things relevant.
The kind of post you just posted is exactly what I am talking about. If you read my post past the first sentence, which quite accurately describes the feeling I get from people who don't even read my ideas, then you would see I posted something quite relevant.
Carnuth
Quiet One

Post by Carnuth »

sorry, you lost credibility with the first sentence.
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

you guys wanna know whats ruining this game, ill tell you, its posts like this pointing the fingers at other players and flaming other players, instead of trying to help the game and work towards making the game better people choose to blame others, you all should be ashamed..

as for flaming any flame on this thread from here on ill report, idc who it is done by and on whom, for once will all you grow up
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

JJ, it's much more complicated than that, be honest!

Look at the Lotus planet situation and how it was dissected by people and other similar situations.

The rules are tough to accept around here because (a) we have a double standard (b) how the rules are understood and enforces isn't popular and (c) the people enforcing the rules or even debating them are in question

right off the bat, the MAJORITY of players in this game are unhappy for one reason or another and most of us are unhappy because of the same problems yet very little is properly addressed.
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

izzy im not disagreeing with you, but people need to learn to hold their flames to themselves, we dont need people showing their inteligence or in this case lack of for no reason other than to start a fight

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

I'd agree with you if I could think of another method for people to use at this point. With Bob being the only admin that seems to be active and involved in EVERYTHING, he's overwhelmed in situation after situation--it's a FACT that players feel ignored or issues unresolved---while FLAMING might be a bit extreme, I think public displeasure is the only and last resort at the moment. The game is lucky that we still have so many passionate players who want to help and make a difference and help restore this once great game.
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

yes and the lack of more than one active admin is killing the game, the need for another one is huge at this point

also if people really need to voice themselves about something, please come to me in chat, i am there for a reason, ill gladly pass your concerns on to the admins

Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

More active Administration is definitely needed.
The truth is there, just don't look blindly