Logs from #expand meeting

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Azool
SMR Coder

Logs from #expand meeting

Post by Azool »

First, keep in mind this is all discussion, nothing is definite or final.

[19:59] <Azool> Alright, lets start
[19:59] <Azool> First thing I want to say is that starting this next week we will be wiping all game stats. . .everyone will start as Newbie Rank
[20:00] <Azool> j/k Lotus ;)
[20:00] <Azool> Congrats to Lotus on being the first Master in SMR
[20:00] <Azool> First thing I want to say about this meeting is that it is a discussion
[20:00] <Azool> nothing is absolute and everything is up for discussion
[20:00] <BOB> We should wipe stats everytime someone makes master.
[20:01] <BOB> We'd call it the "Master Race"
[20:01] <Azool> however, things NEED to change, and things will change
[20:01] <Azool> I am open to any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but nothing else
[20:01] <Azool> if you are not constructive then I'll just ignore you
[20:02] <RCK|work> so ur going to ignore them all? ;)
[20:02] <Azool> So, lets start off with my points
[20:02] <Azool> The only order that these are in is an order than makes them more understandable
[20:03] <Azool> it has nothing to do with my preference of any of them
[20:03] <Azool> The format I will address issues is that I will give a brief description (this will be the webboard topic after this chat is done) and then explain the topic
[20:04] <Azool> I will then tell you how strongly I feel about this and then get into my suggestions
[20:04] <Azool> First thing is "Lack of Individuality"
[20:04] <Prince_Valiant> omg no
[20:04] <Azool> Heres my explanation
[20:04] <Azool> -If you want to trade, you get an IST or PSF. Anything else is an exception to the rule; it is not common to see at all.
[20:04] <Azool> -If you want to bust a planet, get a top racial. Mine clear? Get a fed ship.
[20:04] <Azool> -Want to stock planets? Go ikky and get a MS.
[20:04] <Azool> -The list goes on and on. If you want something, there is one main choice.
[20:05] <Azool> My Stance: Strong to Very Strong
[20:05] <Azool> My suggestions
[20:05] <Azool> Add Personality or customizable stats. This can come in many forms. For example, at the player creation screen give players X many points that they can put into Y many categories (such as trading, evasion, accuracy, damage, etc).
[20:05] <Azool> 1.1] Through the course of the game give players points they can put into these categories to strengthen their ships, etc. These can be given for anything from gaining a level (only the first time they hit that level in that game) to raiding a level 40+ planet to helping new players.
[20:05] <Azool> 1.2] This can be extended to lifetime stats, but would take considerably more consideration due to the fact that new players come in at a disadvantage and an alliance could monopolize on these players
[20:06] <Azool> 2) Custom things. This includes: custom ships, custom races (similar to points/personality above) or custom planets. This would help with the fact presented in "Lack of All Day..." thread. For instance, alliances would invest time into finding the best combo for planets. Finding the best combo would make their planet great, but it wouldn't create an unbeatable entity or something that couldn't be replicated by another less time consuming alliance.
[20:06] <Azool> 3) "Bonuses": This would be thing like "put 3 points in accuracy and 4 points in damage and there is an added effect of 1 turn per hour increase". These would be undocumented and hidden bonuses (you could see them after you got them) that players would have to experiment with all game/throughout multiple games to find the best ones. This could even be a rotation/random thing every game.
[20:07] <Azool> The effect I think this will have:
[20:07] <Azool> This has the effect of making players feel different and non expendable. Experience (as in 1 day playing vs. 1 year playing, not level 1 vs. level 40) makes a difference. This increases long term retention and therefore ultimately game growth.
[20:08] <Azool> Next:
[20:08] <Azool> Topic: Fast Connections always win.
[20:09] <Azool> Explanation:
[20:09] <Azool> -In any successful game there needs to be a way for everyone to be great, regardless of what they are playing on.
[20:09] <Azool> -There is a fine line between being smooth and fast and just having a good connection.
[20:09] <Azool> -This section refers primarily to 1v1 combat, but would be possible all the way up to 6 player combat (i.e. 3v3 or 4v2)
[20:09] <Azool> My Stance: Strong
[20:09] <Azool> Possible Solutions:
[20:09] <Azool> 1) Interaction between the attacker and the defender. For example, a hunter jumps in on a trader and hits the trigger button. This "freezes" the hunter and trader in combat and they both get a battle screen. This state of "freezing" puts all players in the sector at the time of the trigger in a state where they can not be attacked for x seconds (or x sector movement) after the battle finishes. Keep in mind this is for small scale battles only. Large scale (more than 5-6 players) would remain unchanged.
[20:10] <Azool> 1.1] The attacker is given options such as "Full Attack", "Accept Surrender", "Block", etc (These options can be expanded based on stats, see "Lack of Individuality" Thread). "Full Attack" would make the attacker shoot all his weapons with the only intent of hitting and killing the defender. "Accept Surrender" would make the attacker lower their weapons and therefore do less damage (Keep reading for advantages). "Block" would make the attacker focus less on damage, but more on blocking a defenders chance to escape.
[20:10] <Azool> Sorry about those Black Blocks, they are supposed to be quotes
[20:10] <Azool> Large scale (more than 5-6 players) would remain unchanged.
[20:11] <RCK> 1) cut off azool.
[20:11] <Azool> Large scale (more than 5-6 players) would remain unchanged. [End of 1]
[20:11] <Azool> 1.2] The defender is given options such as "Run", "Surrender", "Engage", etc (These options can be expanded based on stats, see "Lack of Individuality" Thread). "Run" would make the defender try to escape. "Surrender" will cause the defender to give up. This would make the defender lose less exp and money, but doesn't always work. "Engage" would result in the defender firing all weapons with the intent of killing the attacker.
[20:12] <Azool> 1.3] Both parties would be given x seconds to choose their option. If no option is selected, then default values will be assigned. Depending on the choices made, the attack script will execute differently. For example, if the attacker chooses "Accept Surrender" and the defender chooses "Surrender", this will result in much higher gains for the attacker, while leaving the defender alive, with less loss than death.
[20:12] <Azool> If the attacker chooses "Accept Surrender" and the defender chooses "Run", the defender will have a better chance of escaping due to the un-alertness of the hunter.
[20:12] <Azool> If the attacker chooses "Block" and the defender chooses "Surrender", the defender will be given a low chance of running since they are panicked they are being attacked, there will also be a small chance of surrender; however, the attacker will only fire half of their weapons, and reduce the defenders chances of escaping due to the fact that they are trying to block that defender's escape.
[20:13] <Azool> The list and the possibilities go on and on, but I think you can get the point from this.
[20:13] <Azool> 1.4] Depending on the outcome of the previous attack script another will open for the players and they will be given the same options. Obviously, if a surrender occurs then this script will not come up, or if a defender successfully flees then the script will not come. This loop of actions will occur until 1 of 3 results. Death of a team, fleeing of a team, surrendering of a team.
[20:13] <Azool> 2) The discussion includes the fact that a trader can enter and run away faster than a hunter can examine or shoot. This method would give the hunter y seconds to examine a trader and fire, even if they have run in the meantime.
[20:13] <Azool> 3) Hardcode a timer that allows players to perform actions only every x milliseconds
[20:14] <Azool> Effect:
[20:14] <Azool> The idea behind these changes is to level the playing field. This will also help newer players understand how they are dying. This will result in higher retention of players, and hopefully better informed and then more involved players.
[20:14] <Azool> This also leads to extra things to do for hardcore players (find the best combos), which raises retention of newbs (See "Lack of all day play").
[20:15] <Azool> Next Topic: Lack of retention
[20:16] <Azool> Explanation
[20:16] <Azool> SMR has over 15,000 accounts, fewer than 600 currently with players and fewer than 350 with over 1k experience. Players are coming in, and then leaving.
[20:16] <Azool> Stance: Very Strong
[20:16] <Azool> Possible Solutions:
[20:16] <Azool> 1) A required "tutorial" game. In this game, players would be guided through and would be fighting against only new players. It would be similar to old Newbie games, except the alliances would be led by vets. Vets would not be allowed to trigger.
[20:16] <Azool> 2) Newbie assistance program. Give rewards to players who help a newbie out. This can be anything from cash, to experience, to game stats (See "Lack of Individuality" thread).
[20:16] <Azool> 3) "Punishment" for killing players with significantly lower exp than you (unless provoked). Higher reward for fighting similarly sized opponents.
[20:17] <Azool> Effect:
[20:17] <Azool> The idea here is that we will attract and gain new players. Once new players start playing the game, they will tell their friends and it will have a snowball effect. But first we have to have a way to keep the players that are coming.
[20:18] <Azool> Next Topic: (Don't have a better name for it) New Game Play
[20:18] <Azool> Explanation:
[20:18] <Azool> SMR is too stale and good players have too strong of an advantage. This applies especially to items such as hunting. It is easy to a hunter to use tools and find where someone is trading. There needs to be work done in order to get a pod, it makes it all the sweeter.
[20:18] <Azool> Possible Solutions:
[20:18] <Azool> 1) Dynamic Ports. These ports would either move every x hours/days/at random or would have their goods shuffled (or probably both). See the "Lack of all day...." section for more info about this.
[20:18] <Azool> 2) Interactive Attacks ? See "Fast Connections..." section
[20:18] <Azool> 3) Personality/Customization ? See "Lack of Individuality" section
[20:19] <Azool> Effect:
[20:19] <Azool> This change would create competition and increase time spent in game, and therefore the commitment and retention in SMR.
[20:19] <Azool> Next Topic: Lack of all day play, but still casual play.
[20:19] <Prince_Valiant> -Azool- 1) Dynamic Ports. These ports would either move every x hours/days/at random or would have their goods shuffled (or probably both). See the "Lack of all day...." section for more info about this.
[20:19] <Prince_Valiant> -Azool- 2) Interactive Attacks ? See "Fast Connecti
[20:19] <Prince_Valiant> btw will not happen
[20:19] <Azool> Explanation:
[20:20] <Azool> -In any successful game there needs to be a variety of play.
[20:20] <Azool> -A player must be able to logon and play for one hour, have fun and log off.
[20:20] <Azool> -At the same time, a player must be able to log on, play for 15 hours, have a good time, gain some advantage (usually small) over the player who plays less.
[20:20] <Azool> -The best players should not be determined by time played (they often are for coincidental reasons). The best players should be determined by how in depth you get into the nitty gritty of the game and can manipulate (not cheat) the game and players to get an advantage. Time is not a pre-requisite for this, but helps greatly.
[20:20] <Azool> My Stance: Very Strong
[20:20] <Azool> Possible Solutions:
[20:20] <Azool> 1) Greatly increase the turn rate [i.e. 20x]. Also increase the turn cost to attack and trade [Approx the same as overall turn rate is increased, i.e. 60 turns to attack]. Leave the cost to move around the galaxy at 1 turn. This will have the effect of increased exploration of the galaxy at all times.
[20:20] <Azool> Of course, with current game play this will result in no change. Coupled with dynamic ports (see the "New Game Play" thread for more info) this will result in more active gameplay where you can spend the extra time/turns to give yourself a slight advantage while less hardcore players can still go out and trade at their will.
[20:21] <Azool> 2) Add minigames to the game that will allow for small benefit, these could include anything from small amounts of ingame cash, to additional stats (to some maximum) [See "Lack of Individuality" thread for further explanation].
[20:21] <Azool> This has the effect of increasing time spent in the game and therefore increased the attach rate to the game. It also creates investment in the game (you can get better [slightly] by just having fun playing poker, lotto, etc!)
[20:21] <Azool> 3) Increase micro managing required. This could be anything from an in-depth planet system to the stats of a player (See "Lack of Individuality"). If a player wants to strive and spend 15 hours to 15 days to find the best combination of points to gain that extra 5% advantage, then great.
[20:21] <Azool> This has the effect of creating investment in the game and therefore higher retention and happiness of players.
[20:21] <Azool> Effect:
[20:21] <Azool> Overall, this extra commitment keeps players around for long term and for the short term. The short term availability allows vets to be more available to help newbies throughout the day (See "Training Newbs" thread). The long term commitment means that players are retained and that we have a thriving player base at all times.
[20:23] <Azool> Next Topic: Removing Fun of Players, notably Single Mining.
[20:23] <Azool> Explanation:
[20:23] <Azool> -With any successful game comes many varieties of players. This is good and bad. There is always some $Y^- that will try to just ruin everyone's fun. This can come in many forms, one that has been prevalent (not necessarily intended as being a jerk, but it has that effect either way). This has been single mining across non alliance owned territory (i.e. racials). This lowers activity and creates frustration, two bad things for a game.
[20:23] <Azool> My Stance: Low
[20:24] <Azool> Possible Solutions:
[20:24] <Azool> 1) Drastically reduce single mine effectiveness. This can include making the miss rate very high. It can also mean removing turn loss for small amounts of mines.
[20:24] <Azool> 2) Remove single mining in racials/non owned area (owned area = planet gals). With the revamped combat taking place in hunting battles (See "Fast Connections Always Win" thread), this would remove the need for single mines for hunting.
[20:24] <Azool> Effect:
[20:24] <Azool> This change has the effect of decreasing frustration within the game. This can lead to increased newbie retention, and overall retention of all kinds of players.
[20:25] <Azool> Next Topic: Lack of "M" in SMR
[20:25] <Jester> sorry i just gotta say - lol
[20:25] <Azool> Explanation:
[20:25] <Azool> SMR isn't just a game about fighting and opping, it is about trading as well. Unfortunately, the trading part takes the back burner when it comes to hunting and opping.
[20:25] <Azool> My Stance: Medium
[20:26] <Azool> Possible Solutions:
[20:26] <Azool> 1) Give stronger bonuses for high experience. This can include any or all of the following: extra build benefits on planets, new ships, stat points (See "Lack of Individuality"), ship slots or extra combat options (See "Fast Connections Always Win")
[20:26] <Azool> 2) Make trading the only way to gain significant money, or make money more desirable. This could be done by: Significantly reducing port raiding gains or increasing the cost of non trading ships (while reducing the cost of trading ships and increasing their gains).
[20:26] <Azool> 3) Make trading less risky. This could be less experience loss, increase experience gains on small routes, or safe trading zones (with much smaller exp gains), or remove the effectiveness of MGU/SMC for hunting (See "New Game Play" thread).
[20:26] <Azool> Effect:
[20:26] <Azool> This change would bring back an important aspect of the game and makes the hunting aspect of the game have more life.
[20:28] <Azool> Thats the end of my "Major Concerns" section

** Start Q&A Section

[20:28] <Azool> Just as a reminder
[20:28] <RCK> thank god. . . :)
[20:29] <Azool> Everything I posted is up for discussion. I don't think any of it is perfect, and I want to see discussion on them and other solutions.
[20:29] <Azool> The solutions I posted are obviously not the only solutions, but I feel very strongly that the topics are of major concern
[20:29] <Azool> They need solutions
[20:29] <Azool> If you have any questions please send them to Jester
[20:30] <Jester> oh lord
[20:30] <Jester> lol
[20:30] <Azool> Post appropriate constructive messages here one at a time
[20:30] <Jester> Just a reminder - serious questions about the discussion for now only please. Frivoulous questions will be ignored
[20:30] - RCK hands out the Tylenol
[20:32] <Azool> Jester is working on it, give him a sec :)
[20:32] <Jester> "im not a big fan on the ports always changing..that will be hard to trade, can you elaborate further on how this will operate?"
[20:33] <Azool> Right now, its just up for discussion. Possibilities are that all ports will move randomly at set intervals, or only a small % of ports could move
[20:33] <Azool> if only a certain % moved then old routes would still exist if you didn't have time to explore for another
[20:34] <Azool> but if you want to find the new best route, thats your option
[20:34] <Azool> and it won't be as hunted since it is yet unknown
[20:34] <Azool> Next Question Jester
[20:34] <Jester> To contine on that question "Can ports dissapear or new ports appear in this equation?"
[20:35] <Azool> Same basic answer. Its an idea now. It could be new ports appearing, old ones disappearing or a little of both
[20:35] <Azool> or ports just moving and rearranging
[20:35] <Azool> Send more questions to Jester
[20:36] <Azool> And next question if you have them Jester
[20:36] <Jester> "How long will most of these changes take to come into effect?"
[20:37] <Azool> There are many factors. The coding aspect could take 2 months to 4 months. But without proper beta testing, they will be useless changes
[20:37] <Azool> If we have a lot of beta testers giving useful feedback it would help significantly
[20:38] <Azool> Also, it requires good discussion by the community so we can hear every concern and make sure it is addressed if it is needed to be
[20:38] <Azool> Next Jester
[20:38] <Jester> "Can we discuss the changes to combat, and how this will operate more specifically? Will we have a 1 second animation similar to ME, or will we just have buttons popping up?"
[20:38] <Azool> Sorry, never played ME, so I can't answer that portion of it. Like the other things it is up for discussion. But if I had to implement it now it would be like this. . .
[20:39] <Azool> The attacker would press fire. He would be presented with a screen giving him options. The next time the defender loads a page he would be given his options
[20:39] <Jester> BTW - ME had an attack animation with little gears when you attacked so there was a delay
[20:39] <Azool> both players would have x seconds (5-10?) to make their choice or the game would choose one for them
[20:40] <Jester> "with the attacking. it seemed like how he was explaining it, its a 1 shot deal. maybe if he could further explain it to us..im a little confused about the attacking and running as a trader."
[20:40] <Azool> Sure
[20:40] <Azool> My idea is as I just described above
[20:40] <Azool> after a selection was made the script would execute
[20:41] <Azool> Best case scenario as a hunter you get the shot off and the trader fails to flee
[20:41] <Azool> then both players get the options again
[20:41] <Azool> this happens until someone dies, or the defender successfully flees
[20:41] <Azool> or a surrender in the case presented above
[20:42] <Azool> If that doesn't clarify it enough please send another question.
[20:42] <Azool> Next please Jester
[20:42] <Jester> "what about bug fixes? there are at least a half dozen bugs in the live game that need fixing"
[20:43] <Azool> It depends on the outcome of the discussions. If we want to change combat then obviously we aren't going to be fixing current combat bugs. Other bugs are usually simple fixes that can be made in a week or less, so those would receive the attention required
[20:43] <Azool> Next
[20:43] <Jester> will all the changes come at once or just like on change at a time?
[20:44] <BOB> I sure hope not.
[20:44] <BOB> You can't do proper testing with throwing in all the changes at once.
[20:44] <Azool> They would come one at a time in beta for testing and adjustment
[20:44] <Jester> Would skills add more locations like "safe zones" for player to player interacton outside of combat.
[20:45] <Azool> They would become live once all testing and adjustment is finished. If they all come at once in live it is good timing and they have all been tuned how we want them
[20:45] <Azool> Can you restate the question? I'm not sure what exactly is being asked
[20:46] <Jester> I believe he is asking will there be other ways ingame for player interaction besides combat with the new "skills" being added into the game
[20:46] <Jester> Would the skills allow players to say compete at a bar against each other and talk to each other?
[20:46] <Jester> or a park, uno, ba, bank, hq
[20:47] <Azool> It would be possible, I'd like to hear ideas for it. Create some specific suggestions on the forum once we are done
[20:48] <Azool> Next
[20:48] <Jester> i have a question about stack refreshing, now for 21 stack you have to stay in sector 40 sec for them all to refresh, is there a way to get this done in like 5 second?
[20:48] <Azool> No, it was coded that way to save players the pain of clicking 21 times, not to save them time
[20:48] <Azool> Next
[20:49] <Jester> got a question: are there stil goign to be galaxy liek thevien galaxy and all thevien ports and 1 fed
[20:49] <Azool> Unless we decide on something different that would be my understanding
[20:50] <Jester> New Graphix?
[20:51] <Azool> I would love new graphics, if you know someone who can make good ones have them get in touch with me
[20:51] <Prince_Valiant> . . .we got money to give them
[20:51] <Jester> Is there anymore mechanics/discussion questions?
[20:52] - Jester changes topic to 'PM Jester if you would like to ask a question!'
[20:52] <Jester> Will there be a change to alignment colors and possibly the way it operates? Example, could we make over 300 alignment BLUE like the federation?
[20:53] <Jester> Also : add alignment color change to illusion generator to make it stronger
[20:53] <Azool> we could
[20:54] <Jester> Will weapons and ships be looked at, maybe more options and variety? Change where each weapon is sold maybe?
[20:54] <Azool> Yeah, I would like to add more variety and selection to weapons and ships
[20:54] <Azool> that goes along with the individuality section
[20:55] <Jester> More accruate galaxy to galaxy jumps?
[20:55] <Azool> I haven't looked at the code for that recently, it would need to be discussed
[20:56] <Jester> As it stands now if you try to jump galaxy to galaxy you almost never hit your mark, which takes away from the aspect of jump and hunting in enemy territory (Jester's opinon)
[20:57] <Jester> Part of the problem is people like to play with other people that they get to know in the game. As the game is now it has become a very anonymous type game. Any plans for fixing this?
[20:58] <Azool> Yeah, I would like more interaction, and that begins with more players
[20:58] <Jester> I think this also interacts with previous questions like pvp interaction at bars, uno's hq's planets etc which was suggested to put new ideas on the boards
[20:59] <Jester> Will there be a function to add location search ingame. ie search for nearest uno. . . nearest bank. . . like MGU, only ingame
[20:59] <Azool> I would like to see that as a plot option
[20:59] <Azool> I think it levels the playing field a little more for new players
[21:00] <Jester> Also maybe on the galaxy map when you hover over the icon it tells you what shop it is
[21:00] <Jester> Cloak is the most powerful weapon in the game, can we raise the probability for failures?
[21:01] <RCK> Jester, didt it used to do that. . ... (the hover on the map)
[21:01] <Jester> I can't recall, but it hasn't recently i know that.
[21:01] <Azool> It did at one point, we removed it to try and slow MGU mapping, it could be readded now that we offer MGU downloads
[21:02] <Jester> Back to the previous cloak question :P
[21:02] <Azool> Any change to cloak would have to be carefully considered and heavily tested to not lose its value
[21:03] <Jester> o another seggestion..when you click galaxy map it opens up to the galaxy you are in and the sector you are in centered and highlighted.
[21:03] <Jester> Basically can we have a way to manipulate the galaxy map so we can recenter it etc
[21:03] <Jester> This was a function of the older version of SM i myself, used a lot before smc/mgu
[21:03] <Azool> Maybe. I know we were having problems with the display of that particular script. I can see if we can play with it enough to do that
[21:04] <Jester> you have to resize gmap to find routers if you don't have those programs, and as it stands now you can't do that
[21:04] <Jester> How will these changes effect map size, bigger, smaller or will they change per the size of the playerbase?
[21:05] <Azool> It depends on the player base
[21:05] <Azool> If we highly increased the speed we would probably also want to increase size
[21:06] <Azool> but thats also something we would have to test and see how it works out.
[21:06] <Jester> Redo of attack and defense raitings so the correlate better(31 attack cannot kill a /18 in one hit)
[21:07] <Azool> Thats something that goes along with helping new players. It needs to correlate in some way. Weither it is that a 31/ has a good chance of killing a /31 or weither it is a 31/ averages /31 defense gone per shot
[21:08] <Jester> Question: can they consider coding in a way so that higher level traders aren't such easy targets?
[21:08] <Azool> That goes with the "Lack of 'M' in SMR" section
[21:08] <Azool> I would like to make it that way. I think the changes in combat would do that
[21:09] <Azool> along with customizable stats
[21:09] <Jester> In relation to making money, will port raiding give no cash and trading all the cash, or will there still be some bounty from highly traded ports?
[21:10] <Azool> That needs discussion and testing. It depends how much trading cash changes and how we want to modify trading.
[21:10] <Jester> are there still going ot be 50 lvls? and user rankings system?
[21:10] <Azool> There will still be 50s and rankings yes. Maybe even some more levels
[21:11] <Jester> How will these effects and discussions be put in place and voted on etc? How will we ensure that these changes are done according to how the community wants them to be done and not just a minority of the people?
[21:12] <Azool> We can implement may suggestions into beta and test them if a concensus is not reached after discussions
[21:12] <Azool> many-
[21:12] <Azool> After that, we can decide based on a community vote
[21:13] <Jester> since routes will keep on changing..are the trade routes going ot be based on x sectors? so 3x and 5x or how?
[21:13] <Azool> so long as the vote IS to change something in the major problem areas
[21:13] <Azool> Yes, that would be the current idea, but I'm open to any suggestions. The point of that change is to make it take more effort to hunt while still making it not too time consuming to find a nice route
[21:15] <Jester> So if routes are going to be changing (i.e. ports change levels? ) or what? or just races? I don't think this would be favorable to traders as traders get less turns per hour and will have to keep using valuable turns to find the new trade routes while hunters will be doing the same thing?
[21:16] <Azool> The idea is to make movement not cost too many turns comparibly. As I stated in one of the posts, it would cost something like 20-60x more turns to shoot/trade than to move
[21:16] <Azool> so it would require some exploring, and with big gals there could be many good routes that hunters would have to check
[21:17] <Azool> I think thats it for tonight
[21:17] <Azool> I like the discussion
[21:17] <Azool> And I will be posting all the topics on the board
[21:17] <Azool> please continue the discussion of them all there
[21:18] <Jester> All changes will be tested on beta before going on the live server, just to clarify.
[21:19] - Azool sets mode: -m
Last edited by Azool on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
frostiegurl
Quiet One

Post by frostiegurl »

Can you paraphrase this.

Please and Thank you
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

frostiegurl wrote:Can you paraphrase this.

Please and Thank you
The closest to paraphrase is the new threads on the suggestions forum
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
frostiegurl
Quiet One

Post by frostiegurl »

Delightful
Carnuth
Quiet One

Post by Carnuth »

looks interesting
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory