What's your favorite moment so far of Fall Ball?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

What's your favorite moment so far of Fall Ball?

Post by Jester- »

Well lets start some less depressing and less game mechanical threads shall we? What is everyone's favorite moment or worst moment of this game? So far my favorite moment was podding a 60k DC =) My worst moment, trying to teach a newbie to plot course and seed to find him just running back to fed for no reason to die. *sad face*
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

The counter we had last night was funnest moment for me so far. We were out numbered but we pulled through 11 - 0
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

seldum wrote:The counter we had last night was funnest moment for me so far. We were out numbered but we pulled through 11 - 0
agreed, worst moment missing a couple kills i suppose other than that happy times :)
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Good moments for me:

-getting 1st kill of the game
-tying with gheng so far for #1 in kills
-Chasing a couple Crus around fed and somehow killing them (thanks to orca for the help on that one..)

Bad moments for me:

-Taking on an EoS and getting owned
-2v1 a trader with me in a ITAC and Kah in an IST... Kah got the kill :p
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Fave moment would be finding someone parked offline for a free kill.

Worst moment would be the same as seldum's fave moment :/ (they moved the same time we did...and you see the result).

EDIT: As apparently I mixed up seldum and BS.
Last edited by RandyOrsolo on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
What, you want something witty?
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

Favorite moment:

Definitely the festivities of last night with crusaders.

Worst moment:

Missing a few easy pods.
-when there is a will there is a way
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Apologies to any posts that accidentally got caught in the wave (one of Sterling's, I think), but anything else in this topic that doesn't answer the question will get deleted.

Keep it classy and loose, folks.
What, you want something witty?
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

My favorite moment so far was seeing Sterling die a few times. The guy is almost never discouraged and plays the way the game should be played.

My least favorite moment: having our AA stolen.
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

My favourite moments have been when Newbie players finally understand an aspect of the game....

My least favourite moment was when i was podded by Robot Chicken.... man that show's funny

My honourable mention moment was realizing how funny it would be if, when JJ (phoned/texted) XDX his ringtone was "Cheeseburger in Paradise"
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

favorite part: When Th3 c0d3 started, everyone seemed to think it was orca's doing.

least favorite part: finding out what we changed the theme to. After it had already been done.