Salzik safety

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Salzik safety

Post by Grey »

I wasn't sure if this should go under General Discussion, Strategy or Suggestions so I went the safest way :p

I died to forces yesterday and maybe I'm biased by that but I seriously hate people who mine down warps that aren't warps into their own galaxy (or the enemy of course) The last couple of times I've gone from Omar to Salzik, I've had to lose shields on the warp first. It would seem the Armory boys have too many turns on their hands to only do good honest alliance work. Let's all start taking out Armory forces where we see them so we can keep them busy.

Thank you.
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

If you head there now you will most likely find Crusaders mines on the same warps. When a warp falls 2 sectors from a galaxy warp which 2 alliances both want equally, then you are bound to find mines.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

yeah, have you ever visited System Failure land, Grey?

I'd suggest avoiding it.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

That's why I'm glad there's 4 warps from omar to salzik. Sure, they're all scouted but singled? Nope :)
What, you want something witty?
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

RandyOrsolo wrote:That's why I'm glad there's 4 warps from omar to salzik. Sure, they're all scouted but singled? Nope :)
^^^ Yup just watch out for System Failure land... dnagerous...
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

buttsack wrote:
RandyOrsolo wrote:That's why I'm glad there's 4 warps from omar to salzik. Sure, they're all scouted but singled? Nope :)
^^^ Yup just watch out for System Failure land... dnagerous...
lmao
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

buttsack wrote:yeah, have you ever visited System Failure land, Grey?

I'd suggest avoiding it.
/me nods in agreement :)
Use The Force(s)!
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Sterling wrote:You mean to tell me that Crusaders didn't just drop 10 stacks of 1 mine in salzik? They did...it's annoying! Why do we the non=turn wasting single dropping of a mine take another players 3 turns??? This is redic!
Draining the enemy's turns via singles is a time-tested strategy for galaxy defense.
that which pods you makes you stronger
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

or maybe singles should cost 1 turn instead of 3 so we dont need single fields 10 sectors from a warp, saying they are part of some 'battle field'
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

When I think about this I think about where would you draw the line? 2 mines? 5? 10? Everyone says just make singles only cost 1 turn but so then wouldnt everyone put 2 mines? So you up it to say 10 mines is 3 turns so everyone puts 10 stacks everywhere sure it costs a little more but burns lots of turns because these ones actually hurt.

Right now singles may cost turns but you can walk through them with little fear. As I think about it more and more Id love to see 30 stacks w/ 10 mines in them 5 deep and see what kind of turns it eats up