web board

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Incision
Quiet One

web board

Post by Incision »

I know we have a bunch of people watching these boards, but how come its always so quiet?

i remember the orignal SM boards full of chatting and thesuch. i don't think the numbers were that drastically different.
Incision
Faded Image
stabber
Quiet One

Re: web board

Post by stabber »

Incision wrote:I know we have a bunch of people watching these boards, but how come its always so quiet?

i remember the orignal SM boards full of chatting and thesuch. i don't think the numbers were that drastically different.
Lack of promotion imo
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

I know a lot of people don't like them because they feel that they are too moderated or biased. Others feel that no matter what they say they will be flamed. I dunno, I try to use these boards a lot, while staying on topic, following the rules and having a good time. But most people hate them :).
-when there is a will there is a way
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

im always active with the web boards but there is nothign to talk about lol . but i would enjoy to see loging on the the web board and have every thread filled wiht posts and such! man it would be so awesome.
ImageImage
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

i find it comical that within 5 minutes of posting this topic you get 4 responses...
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

I have refreshed after reading new comment everytime and as soon as I had refreshed there was a new comment everytime. So I agree with purify in thinking that this is pretty funny.
-when there is a will there is a way
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

ya no kidding... it kinda proves my point tho... we got people watching but relatively dead board...
Incision
Faded Image
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

Well i know plenty of people who dont bother using the WB cause every time they post something they just get flammed heh.
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

thats because we have a divided community i think
Incision
Faded Image
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Kahless_ wrote:Well i know plenty of people who dont bother using the WB cause every time they post something they just get flammed heh.
It's 'flamed' Kah..... GAWD!...... /sarcasm