Woohoo!

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
qiraz
Quiet One

Woohoo!

Post by qiraz »

Too much fun?

It's been so long since I got a kill, I forgot I could get a message with the word DESTROYED in it that wasn't bad news. I actually thought the game recorded me dying twice until somebody else pointed out my error. Not that I have any astounding number of kills... 1 per game isn't bad, right? :mrgreen:

Too bad this stuff doesn't happen more often.
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

With the CPL the size it was I feel bad for anyone who didn't get at least one kill :). Fleet fights of that size are like drugs...I want more!
-when there is a will there is a way
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

Not gonna lie...my shot was the best of all :).

DWill (207) fires their Thevian Shield Disperser at Krazee-Eyez Killa (44) destroying 175 shields.
DWill (207) fires their Thevian Shield Disperser at A Destructive Obsession (28 ) destroying 175 shields.
DWill (207) fires their Planetary Pulse Laser at Tah (51) destroying 150 shields.
DWill (207) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at Doc Red Seal (91) destroying 150 plates of armour.
DWill (207) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at Caffeine (35) destroying 50 drones.
DWill (207) fires their Human Photon Torpedo at Gatlin (361) destroying 50 drones.
DWill (207) hits for a total of 950 damage in this round of combat.

This fleet hits for a total of 4358 damage in this round of combat.
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

heh nice..

btw, well done to SF + Crus/2 of the Best AND Armory for making the most exciting couple of hours of the round so far happen. I think the cpl capped out at like 51 which is damned impressive.

And hah! My DC didnt die in the fight. Go figure.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

blahgrrrr

i stayed up till 12:30am when having school the next day ...trying to get a kill, yet nope. just died 3 times.
ImageImage
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

The second time was ur fault poca, you ran out of newbies when you weren't supposed to xD
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

fun night all and all should do it again
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Fun night transformed into a fun dawn for me, I went to bed 6:20am :)

Thanks for the fight everyone, I've never took part in a fleet fight so big!
Use The Force(s)!
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Seems like you guys had a ball, I wish I could have been there - 4am is just too early.

Props to everyone. I must say I'm impressed that Armory once again was able to fend off the attackers even though they were from 3 of the top 5-6 alliances. Guess we'll have to keep recruiting :p
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

Well Grey actually I would say that strategically Armory lost there, and the other guys won! I would imagine it was their goal to get us off that warp and thats what they did. So next time wake up, trust me it will be worth it.