Alliance messages getting a bit much?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Alliance messages getting a bit much?

Post by Blade »

Ok we all have banter in the alliance message directed at alliances and as long in banter and jest no reason to say anything.

But they are getting a bit personal to people who havn't said anything...

Yes LOTP call MM and Caje stupid....

Perf your comment isn't funny....

Come everyone (Including my own alliance) lets keep it banter and not personal attacks???

EDIT: don't bypass the filter. RO
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Your wanting to bring this type of thing to the web board? Tell whoever to grow a pair and if someone is trying to bad mouth them into doing something. Tell them to tell whoever to kiss off and if that doesn't work then report them.

There a report message link?

Edit: You missing spelling a word to bypass the word filter is bad also.
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Alliance messages generally speak more to the attitude and maturity of their leaders then the members themselves.
What, you want something witty?
Target
Quiet One

Re: Alliance messages getting a bit much?

Post by Target »

Blade wrote:Ok we all have banter in the alliance message directed at alliances and as long in banter and jest no reason to say anything.

But they are getting a bit personal to people who havn't said anything...

Yes LOTP call MM and Caje stupid....

Perf your comment isn't funny....

Come everyone (Including my own alliance) lets keep it banter and not personal attacks???

EDIT: don't bypass the filter. RO
do you mean global messages?
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

I think they are all fun and entertaining

Its funny seeing alliances going back and forth and ripping on each other's alliance motto.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

they are just jabs at each other, if you dont like the fight get out of the ring i say
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

Freon22 wrote:Your wanting to bring this type of thing to the web board? Tell whoever to grow a pair and if someone is trying to bad mouth them into doing something. Tell them to tell whoever to kiss off and if that doesn't work then report them.

There a report message link?

Edit: You missing spelling a word to bypass the word filter is bad also.
What else would you like me to use the game webboard for, to talk about current affairs or the length of Azools finger nails? :roll:
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Blade wrote:What else would you like me to use the game webboard for, to talk about current affairs or the length of Azools finger nails? :roll:
Glad you brought that up, "Inquiring minds wants to know"
Azool has a picture in the SMR Photo Album. I thought he was the one in the middle but someone told me he was the one on the left. Now from that picture I can't see if he trims his finger nails or not. But from the looks of the guys in that picture I would have to say he does. So I think the length of his finger nails would probability be 1/16'', just guessing.
neto
Quiet One

Post by neto »

RandyOrsolo wrote:Alliance messages generally speak more to the attitude and maturity of their leaders then the members themselves.
oh its true
look at me, least i admit it
:)
MIDGET MADNESS!