CHAOS mode now!!!

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

all i have to say, is wheres my cheese wiz boy!

i remember DC's billion dollar minefield and Viruses i think had one about a bil.

mines make me sad

they make me mad

they sure as hell are boring and annoying and downright rude to lay around.

my sugestion is to stop playing till chaos, its working great for me, i dont have to see any mines or look at any boring traders plus i got more time to do whatever it is i do!
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Infinity wrote:
blade wrote:
Here's an eye opener for you durker durker

23055 forces 222,935,000 credits

Is FI's total so now say what you said without looking like an assclown

buttsack wrote:

Yep. Plenty of mines to hide behind.

That's not a lot of forces.... 200 mils in forces is one planet galaxy not too big and not OVERLY mined... Get your facts straight.
I said it's enough to hide behind... and it IS!!!

1 Albinofred 1081012616
2 Izzanods 1027992884
3 Mad Matt 937610040
6 Hunted 499349032
7 busterbunny 478295592
12 Trafik 418235974
13 Incision 399356100
22 Edgecrusher 316883826
23 Swaggie 315137577
25 Target 308286573

You guys did a hell of a job blowing through nearly 6 billion credits from the 10 guys on the top 25 in profit. Plus the bonded money. Even as all Ikky, spending that much is tough and you guys deserve props.

:P
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

Blaming one alliance for a dead game is wrong

and blaming FI is blaming me as I fly that flag.

We played our game, LOTP you played yours, props to you man, some things FI did I did not agree with, some things LOTPS did I did not agree with but heck I didn't tell Loty he has smelly feet and ruined the game... no I grabbed a peg and carried on dying lots but heck was fun.

The only thing I spoke about was the alliance messages man they got a bit picky.

FI played the game, we didn't break rules, FI played the game like SM/SMR has been played for years, we looked after our galaxy and popped other galaxies.
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Well I also didn't say anything about you guys being the sole reason the game is dead. The game wasn't dead and I fought a few SF who were willing. Personally I enjoyed playing against you in the earlier days of the game and when every 1v1 I asked for this past week was turned down I was a bit curious as to why the powerhouse that was was acting so scared. Too bad it took a bunch of hatin' and "you have no idea what you're talking about so S.T.F.U." before someone spit out the words "We are out of cash".. lol!! :roll: :roll:

I was never in charge of those alliance motto messages, and never really paid attention to that so I can't comment on it.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

I fight anyone 1 v 1 I chased after you in my ITAC but you ran out of turns!!!

lol

Some people like to trade, some like to fight, some like to ferry about mining and building planets, some people like dying!

Everyone enjoys different aspects of the game, and that's what it is, if any game aspects have been wrong or not used in the way they should of been they would of been removed, slapped or banned.

Bring on Chaos yes, but come on the end game dont leave it a sour one?

I look forward to podding you 7 times (after I pod Edge 6 times) in chaos bb!

Just chill with the assault on the FI guys, just poke fun at Incision!
Last edited by Blade on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

There's no more assault, though.
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Blade wrote:FI killed the game, or was it LOTP, no wait I thought it was Crusaders...no wait wasn't it HoA or hang on it gets very confusing.
And it's always somebody else's fault, too. People never take responsibility for their own actions, always blame the other guy.
What, you want something witty?
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

it was me, i ruined this game by not manipulating all the leaders and not pressing wars and rumors like normal. and without that, the game is much less entertaining!
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

thread closed. I'm sick of the traditional "you ruined the game, no YOU ruined the game" talk, and its completely off topic. You were told to stay on topic before, and I fail to see how this is the topic.