Bug: route money

Moderators: Edgecrusher, Vladdy

JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Bug: route money

Post by JettJackson »

The bug with this one is that it has the routes backwards. For example a route that is 5x7x5x7x is shown as 7x5x7x5x. In turn this causes the inability to find the top money routes because it wont find routes that are for example 12x3x12x3x because thats not a good money route, even though in reality the route numbers are 3x12x3x12x which is a good route. Seems like a number or variable was flipped at one point.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Bug: route money

Post by Edgecrusher »

This is an old bug that I already fixed once, so before I look at it again, I want to verify that you have the newest version of MGU.

If so, then can you give me the settings that give you the wrong routes?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Edgecrusher wrote:This is an old bug that I already fixed once, so before I look at it again, I want to verify that you have the newest version of MGU.

If so, then can you give me the settings that give you the wrong routes?
yes its the latest version and the setting is searching for money route

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

I'm sorry, but I cannot reproduce the error. Can you give me the galaxies you selected, the goods you selected, whether you are using jump drive or not and whether you're allowing one and three-good routes?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Edgecrusher wrote:I'm sorry, but I cannot reproduce the error. Can you give me the galaxies you selected, the goods you selected, whether you are using jump drive or not and whether you're allowing one and three-good routes?
Hmm apparently it is fixed now that I look at it, the thing i was used to was the order the x went, the mgu itself looks like its correct now.

Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

... those damn goblins...