Mommy and Daddy

Putting a happy face on the community.
drake
Quiet One

Mommy and Daddy

Post by drake »

Father is putting his little daughter to bed one night, finishes her bedtime story and listens to her say her prayers....

"God bless Mommy, and Daddy, and Grandma, and goodbye Grandpa"

The father thinks this is a little weird but goes to bed, only to wake up the next morning and find out Grandpa died in his sleep.

A few weeks later it's the same routine only this time the prayer says,

"God bless Mommy, and Daddy, and goodbye Grandma"

Sure enough the next day the man finds out Grandma passed away. Well now the man is convinced his daughter can talk to the "otherside", so every night he listens closely to her prayers until one day...

"God bless Mommy and goodbye Daddy"

The man freaks, he's sure tomorrow he'll die. All night he tosses and turns until it's time to get ready for work... he spends all day in his office thinking and worrying until he decides that if he can make it through till midnight surely he'll live. So he decides to lock himself in the office...

Midnight finally hits with the man still alive and great relief passes over him. He makes his way home to be greeted by a wife curious where he's been.

"It's just been an awful day at work honey, I'm just glad to be home"...

to which she replys

"YOU think YOUR day was bad??!!! My golf instructor dropped dead in the middle of my morning lesson!!".....

:)
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Mommy and Daddy

Post by JettJackson »

lolz
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all