What File Extension Are You??

Putting a happy face on the community.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

"You are .doc You change from year to year, just to make things tough on your competition. Only your creator really has a handle on you."
that which pods you makes you stronger
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Harry Krishna wrote:"You are .doc You change from year to year, just to make things tough on your competition. Only your creator really has a handle on you."
Hmm...That sounds like you. ;) j/k
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

hey vladdy posted. long time no seeeeeeeeeee
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
telekinesis
Quiet One

Post by telekinesis »

CONGRATULATIONS!
You are .mp3 The kids love you. You get along with just about everybody except the music industry. You really make yourself heard.

I´m a Metal Kind MP3 :D
Former Member of: Carnival of Souls, Nitro Express, Armada, Faded Image, The Dogs of War, The Legacy of the Phoenix, Adult Swim,Sillicon Valley, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas......
EvilEddy

Post by EvilEddy »

You are .c You have potential, but are often the source of problems and frustration. One misplaced word and you get stuck in an infinite loop.

ha....sounds like...hey...wait....i dont get stuck in a loop....do i?
"Two things are infinite.....The universe....and Human stupidity...thought im not sure of the former" - Einstein
Zebag P. Simt

Post by Zebag P. Simt »

You are .txt . The one everyone knows and relies on, but avoids in social settings because you are very boring and nondescript.

That sure sounds like me... :wink:
Death to the WQ Humans! Death to the Nijarin! Death to the Salvene! Death to the Thevians! Death to the Creonti! Death to the Alskant! Death to the Humans!
(Havn't the Ik'Thorne a lot of enemies...)
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Just outta curiosity, I went and tried it again, got a different result:

You are .dll You are dynamic. You are constantly in danger of bringing down the house, because you don't play well with others
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

You are .mpg You live life like it was a movie. Constantly in motion, you bring pleasure to many, but are often hidden away
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Im a *. I can't make up my mind what I am, and I am everything to everybody... 8O
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

Cuda wrote:Im a *. I can't make up my mind what I am, and I am everything to everybody... 8O
thats what OR has been saying bout you for months... :D
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon