Who kidnapped B.O.B.?

Putting a happy face on the community.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Who kidnapped B.O.B.?

Post by B.O.B. »

Somebody kidnapped B.O.B. and replaced him with an imposter. The imposter isn't even a good imposter cause he has 56,620 exp AND 2 kills this game:

4/28/2006 5:42:35 PM News from the War Front
Northern (Creonti) was killed by B.O.B. (Human) in Sector #2043

4/29/2006 6:16:58 PM Zero was killed by B.O.B. in Sector #1446

B.O.B. rarely ever gets kills, and when he does it is always by luck in group fights. Both of these were 1v1.

I say the community goes on a witch hunt and kill this Fake B.O.B. and recover the Real B.O.B.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

/me misses the real bob :(
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

You're saying that your account is hijacked?
Use The Force(s)!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

BoB this is funny.

Yesterday I looked to see what my wife was reading on this web board that she is a member of. They were posting about how they love their BoB. So I ask my wife what or who is this BoB that all these girls are talking about. She laughs and say BoB stand for battery operated boyfriend. All this time I thought we guys had the dirty minds.
Holy
Quiet One

Re: Who kidnapped B.O.B.?

Post by Holy »

B.O.B. wrote:Somebody kidnapped B.O.B. and replaced him with an imposter. The imposter isn't even a good imposter cause he has 56,620 exp AND 2 kills this game:

B.O.B. rarely ever gets kills, and when he does it is always by luck in group fights. Both of these were 1v1.

I say the community goes on a witch hunt and kill this Fake B.O.B. and recover the Real B.O.B.

That isn't you? I thought it said that it is an administrator next to it. /me is very confused. And when I messaged you with questions you responded as an administrator would.
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

Don't all girls have battery operated boyfriends?! :-D I know I do! When they get annoying or lazy I just flick the switch and they go slooooooooooowwwwww mooooooo . :)
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

We guys are slow when it comes to thing like that. I mean who need BoB when there is me. Anyway now I have to look and see if BoB is hiding under my bed. :lol:

At least now we know who kidnapped BOB it was all these girls that loves their BoBs!!!!

/me wish I was a BoB sometimes.
Holy
Quiet One

Post by Holy »

mmm BoBs are fun ;)
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Re: Who kidnapped B.O.B.?

Post by B.O.B. »

Holy wrote:
B.O.B. wrote:Somebody kidnapped B.O.B. and replaced him with an imposter. The imposter isn't even a good imposter cause he has 56,620 exp AND 2 kills this game:

That isn't you? I thought it said that it is an administrator next to it. /me is very confused. And when I messaged you with questions you responded as an administrator would.
It's a joke. I usually avg around 2-3k in exp in every game, and if I get a rare kill it is usually in massive fleet fights. So me having 56k and getting 2 kills on my own is the joke.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey