Some articles I found online

Putting a happy face on the community.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Some articles I found online

Post by Freon22 »

IQ test
AT&T fired its President, John Walter, after he had served only nine months. Their reason: he did not provide intelligent leadership.
Walker received a $26 million severance package. Perhaps it was not he who lacked intelligence.

With a little help from our friends
Police in Oakland, Calif. spent two hours attempting to subdue a gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing 10 tear gas canisters, officers discovered the man standing beside them in the police line shouting, ?Please come out and give yourself up.?

The American way of war
The U.S. Air Force?s new weapon to root out Tailban supporters hiding in caves is a bomb specially designed to penetrate several feet of rock and earth before exploding. One side-effect of this weapon is that it creates a new cave.

lWhat was plan ?b??
An Illinois man, pretending to have a gun, kidnapped a motorist and forced him to drive to two different automated teller machines. At each, the kidnapper proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts.

The getaway!
A man walked into a Topeka, Kansas Kwik Stop and asked for all the money in the cash drawer. Apparently the take was too small, so he tied up the store clerk and worked the counter himself for three hours until police showed up and grabbed him.

Did I say that?
Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn?t control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, ?Give me all your money, or I?ll shoot,? the suspect shouted, ?That?s not what I said!?

Are we communicating?
The man on the phone spoke frantically: ?My wife is pregnant. Her contractions are only two minutes apart!?
?Is this her first child?? the doctor asked.
?No!? the man shouted, ?This is her husband!?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed!
In Modesto, Calif. Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket.

Grand finale!
Last summer, on Lake Isabella in the high desert an hour east of Bakersfield, Calif. some folks new to boating couldn?t get their brand new 22-foot Bayliner to perform. It wouldn?t speed up at all, and it was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power was applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go, they putted into a nearby marina, thinking someone there could tell them what was wrong.
A thorough topside check revealed everything in perfect working condition. The engine ran fine, the outboard drive went up and down, the prop was the correct size and pitch. Finally, a marina worker jumped into the water to check underneath. The employee resurfaced choking on water because he was laughing so hard. Under the boat, still strapped securely in place, was the trailer.